Northwest Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest Newbie

Hi guys. my names Paul, im 28 and im an Airsoft noob. ive recently signed up to Deathwatch Airsoft skirmish team and look forward to having loads of fun at the few sites that they play at. i was told about this site by an old friend who said that it was a good place to gather info and meet like minded people.
    For my first gun i would like an M4 of some kind. looking towards an ICS it think. then i think i would need a garage for all the extra equipment i want.
    Hope to hear from you all soon.
    Cheers.
    sigpic

The average Rambo

Re: Northwest Newbie

hi paul you will find there is a lot of us based in the northwest , what sites you playing at ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

SWAT is always a good one (Near Chester), as is Alpha-55 (North Wales) and Delta team 3 (Near Ormskirk) and F&O have recently opened up a site called "The Armoury" also in North Wales.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Alpha 55 is Awesome.

Comment

it is, was there today milsim day!!
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Thanks for a warm welcome guys. im due to play at Leisure Lakes on sunday. ive been part of Deathwatch Airsoft for 4 months but havent been able to play due to cancellations and my work pattern. really looking forward to it though.
            sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

ust incase anyone on this thread it interested, Alpha 55 will be open this wednesday. 10am - 4:30pm
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                ust incase anyone on this thread it interested, Alpha 55 will be open this wednesday. 10am - 4:30pm
                Why do they do this when I can't go!!! I'm always off during the week but everytime they do this it falls wrong! Dammmmmmitttttttt.....
                Anyway, welcome Paul. I play at Alpha55 too, be good to see you there sometime
                G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

I can't go either mate.! Done my head in.!

Comment

Yea i wouldn't mind getting to other places in the new year as the group im with only play once a month. me and a lad from work (JB-Redbull) have really got into airsoft at the mo and didnt realize that there was a lot of interest in the north west.
                    sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

hey paul, im a regular at the leisure lakes, unfortunatly cant make this sunday however due to my guns being repaired and me working the night before. i will however be down on the 6th with a fair few lads. if you look for the FB page im quite active on there. im usually known for my sniping down at the site. Welcome to zero in either way and hopefully ill see you about

jay
                      They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
                      -Tony Stark
                      sigpic

Comment

Shame that i wont see you there this time mate, but hopefully next time.
                        sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Khaotic http://www.p1woc.co.uk Find out more about Khaotic
                        Working...
                        X