Wanting to get airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to get airsoft

Hi my names Calvin been playing paintball for a couple of years now and im wanting to get into airsoft as well I'm in the northwest and my local sites are Rawwar (think they do airsoft there) and Prozone near Annan where i play paintball.What descent guns would you recommend for a newbie?

Thanks in advance Calvin

Re: Wanting to get airsoft

Well first things first, hello and welcome. When it comes to first guns most people will say you need to get an AEG. (Automatic electric gun) However if you are absolutely sure and dead set on a sniper rifle, as long as you know it is not going to be like COD etc then it is still feasible. However, I think look at zerooneairsoft and other online companies ( Google it as this is a zerooneairsoft forum so we can not mention other retailers) and simply look through the AEG's picking out what you like the most in terms of looks, be it AK, M4, g36c etc. Once you have a few you like then ask here about them. This is simply because there are too many guns to "recommend" as it is mostly up to what gun you actually like the look of.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Thanks for the welcome the aegs look like the best bet so are they mostly the same internaly? I'm going to have a browse and see what i look like best probably will go for a m4 am I right in thinking that if your younger than 16 you have to have a two tone?

also the title was meant to say get into airsoft lol

Thanks Calvin

Comment

you cannot buy one at all if your under 18, and it must be two tone if you dont have a valid defence, UKARA etc
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Thanks for the reply I'm going to wait for the ukara site to come back online so I can read up about ownership etc.

Thanks Calvin

Comment

you can own one if your under 18 but it has to be gifted to you by someone and you cant pay any money for it.

It also has to be 2 tone if they dont have a valid defence, hope this helps

Comment

Ok thanks that helps alot

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Calvin Find out more about Calvin
              Working...
              X