Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple hello to the forum.

Hey,

Figured an introduction is always a firm grounding for expansion so here it goes.

The names Sean, I've been a re-enactor and Larper for around a decade now. I'm 23 years old, have always been involved in the interest and shooting of air guns/ shotgun use and Airsoft has always been on the 'to do list'.

Having paint balled a few times, I never got the satisfaction out of it that I wanted. I remember picking up my first airsoft gun and after firing it making a resolute decision to add another hobby to my list. Aside from plinking in the back garden and taking part in a LARP system incorporating airsoft weaponry, I'm new to the hobby and I look extremely forward to apply myself to Skirmishing. I'm attending First&Only's The Mall several times with friends to secure myself a good understanding of how things work and as a secure skirmishing site so I can apply for UKARA registration.

I understand both sides of that particular argument and after having researched extensively, it's better to be safer than sorry as most UK based retailers won't sell unless prompted with the 'number', that and I don't trust Customs. :p

So I've a sensible head on my shoulders and understand the common sense that comes with owning a RIF, it's not unlike the same sense you need to apply to owning re-enactment weaponry or display items, of which I have many.

I look forward to hopefully playing alongside some of you and becoming a member of this forum. With any luck, I'll be shooting with the (some-what) best of them soon enough.

Thanks for reading, if you have any advice or wish to ask any questions, feel free to ask or comment.

Re: A simple hello to the forum.

One of the longest intros ive seen but welcome to the forum mate.
    Lots of friendly people on here who are willing to give advice (inc me :D)

P.S would just like to say i didnt meant to 'thank' you for the post it was just my phone spazzing up lol.

Comment

Re: A simple hello to the forum.

Lol, no worries mate. Thanks for the friendly welcome.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparky668 Names Sean, I enjoy re-enactment. I've done it for ten years as well as Larped, been Airsofting a little under two years now. I've always had BB guns/Air guns and the like. Love to read, bit of a budding author. Find out more about sparky668
      Working...
      X