just a quick hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick hello.

Right then guys, I'm Matt, I'm new to softin really although I have been an avid gun collector for years now. I love my guns, and I love the look of a really well kept gun that's just a little different.

I play at fireball in bassets pole atm but I've been invited to games over in rugley with panda and over lichfield by a few guys I've met in shops and in the field so if you're ever at any of those sites sorry I shot you and come say hi, preferably at lunch :p.

My airsoft gun collection is a little slim atm, what with that pesky ukara law getting in the way and all but I've managed so far *touches table* to lay my hands on NOTHING ex two-tone (sorry mods but its true :s).

Current armory is an Aug, Mp5k, mp5sd6 and an m92 although, not being a big fan of the larger Mp5s, one of them might be disappearing soon. Looking to grow on that small collection mind and as I'm in the process of making a general resident evil s.t.a.r.s. loadout, will probably be looking at some of the more common guns I can find, but first I think I'd like a new handgun.

Anyway, I've chatted on a while now, feel free to ask any questions or even just poke fun at the noob (go on, I don't mind).

Matt.
    I'm ready. I'm ready for the big ride baby.

Re: just a quick hello.

Welcome to Zero In m8, sorry for the late reply but i hate to see a welcome post without any comments lol.
    Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
    www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phayonyx Wish I could soft more but work won't give me the time off :(. Love my guns and love the sport. Find out more about phayonyx
    Working...
    X