hello all, new player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all, new player.

hello all just started to play thanks to a friend. looking to get my first hopefuly a tactical ak-47. love the ak and im still trying to figer if i like GLOCK's or Berrettas.
    i have only plated once but i loves it going to start playing a lot more.
    well laterz people.

Ben AkA Zerohour
    death is the high cost of living.

Re: hello all, new player.

If you were to get a pistol I would recommend Glocks as they are pretty reliable (I have a KWA one, dunno about other makes but mine keeps up with the range of an M4)

Comment

Glock all the way buddy. You will get loads of recommendations for TM Glock's however i highly recommend the KSC Glock line, or the KWA Glock line. Both Glock series are fantastic and will not let you down.

Comment

performance wise,they are very similar...glocks,berrettas,1911 based guns...just go for what you like the look of
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

welcome mate .. glocks are easier to carry/ holster but m93r11 rocks as well . and more accurate too ,get an asg/kwa ns2 system and slaughter them when their guns freeze up and vent an u still shooting the crap out of them ....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zer0hour Older new player. love AK's and 1911 Find out more about zer0hour
          Working...
          X