back in the game after 5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in the game after 5 years

am new to this forum so just thought i would do the decent thing and introduce myself. i am barry from camden nw london ,not new to airsoft but new to internet forums. so excuse me if i dont always conform to the normal rules etc. i am sure i will pick up these quickly and wont make any mistakes twice . i skirmish mainly at bunker51 and the mall and gillingham castle . my armoury consists of an ares m4cqb,srcg36,umarexg36,cyma glock18c ,ares tavor, and anasg/kwa m93r11ns2 version . am v good at mending anything mechanical or electronic . from guns to computers . so am open to help anyone with tech enquiries . hope to meet you all on site at some stage as i am back into airsoft in an ocd way ..

Re: back in the game after 5 years

Gillingham Castle?!

Oh, and Hi!

Comment

soz chilingham castle site is run by my mate alongside all his nightclubs etc .only go up a couple of times a year to go mad

Comment

Hi mate, im a newb to the forum also. east London based so will be at bunker 51 soon also. prob need an old pro to give me some pointers so feel free to introduce yourself at some point!

Comment

am usually there wit my son // the short ass wit the g36 who everyone trips over .usually kitted out with the cqb m4 with the acog site on it so not hard to miss me.

Comment

im gonna be coming back to bunker soon, look for the guy with Masada and the Sig P226 with the flashlight
            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Well im there on the 3rd so hopefully meet some of you and try not to be an obvious newb! will be the one with an mp5k pdw looking lost lol!
              if your there baddbaz then gimme a shout

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baddbaz Find out more about baddbaz
              Working...
              X