X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy from morecambe

quick intoduction of myself as im crap at them
    i come from sunny costa del morecambe and have been skirmishng about 5yrs
    started with airsoft guns about 91 when my then girlfriend bought me a marui desert eagle (spring chrome)..had loads of fun.
    im a martial arts instructor with the red rose jujitsu club in morecambe and lancaster and my quals are 4th dan,level 1 coach and club instructor.
    taught in different countrys and got pissed in different countrys too

found this forum by accident but it looks a good'un.

one of my side hobbys is making leather gun rigs and modern holsters (mainly for the carving though.....and only a hobby so i dont really take orders).

currently on sick and been on sick for 5 months so havent been able to skirmish or anything so had more time to browse the net.

so...hello everybody .
    sigpic
    Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
    Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Re: howdy from morecambe

Hello dude, welcome to the forum! I am at Lancaster uni so just up the road from you! What sites do you usually skirmish at?

Brad

Comment

hi mate

i normally go AAA (formerly efz)
      where do you normally shoot?
      sigpic
      Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

We usually hit up the F and O sites. Mainly Bolton Woodland, Anzio and The Outpost down in Kidderminster! What guns do you currently/have owned?

Comment

Hi :-)

Comment

hi johnno
            bradley,ive owned quite a lot in the past,not so many now lol.
            currently using an jg m4 s-system with m4a1 in reserve.
            my favourite guns were a star sa80 i had some years ago and the scar-l but i got rid of them ( the scar was a agm and parts broke too easy but i liked the feel and weight)
            prefer my s-system at the mo,had it for about 3-4 years (ish) and its never let me down,doesnt seem to drain batts neither.
            had the l96 and bar 10 but prefer to paint the coutryside white.
            always wanted a desert eagle gbb but never got round to buying one ( still time muwahahahahaa).
            so what are you using at the mo,anything good , i like the ares tavor and the barret 50.cal but just cant see me running round the woods with one lol.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

magslap Find out more about magslap
            Working...
            X