Newbie in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie in London

Hi all, long time lurker, finally got the cash to get playing, and this seems like a friendly place so hello! I do however have a couple of questions that I could do with a hand with - now, I know I've got at least 2 months before getting a suitable legal defence, so not going to ask anything about guns for now!

What I would a little bit of help with if possible is:

Recommendations for sites in and around the London area - preferably some with games coming up? Wolf's site in Greenwich is ludicrously close to me, but I've read a fair few negative comments. An alternative I've read about could be FAO The Mall, as it sounds like a blast, and it's not a long train ride out to Reading! But if there's any closer you guys could recommend that'd be handy - also if they're accessible by public transport that's even better!

Kit - I'm going to pick up a pair of boots, a half face mesh and some good goggles, anything else you reckon I need? I'm thinking a pair of gloves (I also have a set of dpms and plce webbing kicking about)

Finally, if there are any groups in the London area, I'd love to get involved (once I've got my own gun and a fair few games under my belt) - none of my mates are massively interested in the whole thing!

Re: Newbie in London

where are you dude? im in bexleyheath and we have a site at bluewater we play at

were also going to the mall on the 18th, your more than welcome to tag along, we may even be able to find you a seat in one of the cars, do you have any kit at all?

Comment

Borough Bluewater sounds perfect! Have you got any games coming up?

Comment

yeah.......Tomorrow!

Borough isnt too bad, worked in tooley street for 2 years, jump on a train stright to greenhithe!
        Last edited by Jez Armstrong; 3 December, 2011, 19:43. Reason: Cant spell for shit

Comment

Tomorrow is a bit too short notice, promised the wife a nice day out too, so she'd kill me if I shot off airsofting How much are the fees/rental etc? And when's the next game after tomorrow? How do I book?

Comment

Everything you need to know about the Sandpit is here buddy

http://www.ucapsandpit.co.uk/

Comment

Nice one, thanks for the help! Will be down there ASAP

Comment

Anytime look forward to seeing you!

Comment

Does anyone know if the UCAP Virus game on the 27th still on? Its on the schedule but I thought I saw the final game there was on the 11th because it's being demolished ? Just I'm down in Petersfield over Christmas so its just down the road
                  Last edited by johnnyc; 3 December, 2011, 20:49. Reason: Because I can't spell!

Comment

I think I'm going to aim for the mall on the 18th, I've got dpms and webbing, but doubt I'll need the webbing? Will pick up some boots, a mask and goggles before then

Comment

Hi Bussy, i am heading up to the Mall for the 18th. See you there. Also welcome to ZeroIn. If you ever get yourself into a gas rifle and need a hand/advice, drop me a line!

Regards

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
                        Hi Bussy, i am heading up to the Mall for the 18th. See you there. Also welcome to ZeroIn. If you ever get yourself into a gas rifle and need a hand/advice, drop me a line!

Regards

Andy.
                        Same here dude, see you there!

Comment

hello, and welcome to the forum...you could try TWA (Tactical Warfare Airsoft) an urban site which is in Crystal palace SE20 8BW...if you are looking for a team you could take a look at Unit 13, one of their teams is based in south london
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                            hello, and welcome to the forum...you could try TWA (Tactical Warfare Airsoft) an urban site which is in Crystal palace SE20 8BW...if you are looking for a team you could take a look at Unit 13, one of their teams is based in south london
                            wheres the south london team based?
                            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Im in Woolwich in London
                              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

johnnyc Find out more about johnnyc
                              Working...
                              X