New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum

Hi everyone.My name is Shane.Im 34 years old & relatively new to Airsoft.I dont get as much time to play as id like due to juggling life & work but when i do get the time to play I LOVE IT! Feel free to contact me or add me to your friends list as i love to meet new people with common interests.Im also on the lookout for a pistol but dont know much about pistols so any reccomendations or offers would be greatly appreciated.The only thing i am sure of is that i do not want a Gas pistol.In my spare time im an avid gamer (xbox 360) & my favourite game is Battlefield 3.I play online alot so if any of you wish to add me my gamer tag is kruel t 1.Thanks for taking the time to read my post & hope to hear from some of you soon

Re: New to the Forum

Welcome mate, feel free to hit up the bf3 thread in the console section. See you around!
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Welcome to the forum dude...and to the game that you will find terribly addictive ;-)
      Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
      There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum chappy.

Have a quick read of the rules, you'd be amazed at the amount of people who dont and end up looking rather silly

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...229#post910229

Comment

Welcome, suprised nobody has asked why you dont want a gas pistol? Electric pistols are pants, gas pistols are much better.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

The only reason I don't want a gas pistol is that I've heard they can be really unreliable in cold weather conditions.Dont know if there's any truth to this mind you do you have any recommendations? Any feedback is greatly appreciated as I don't know a lot about pistols.Thanks for replying to my post

Comment

Welcome. Depends on the gas pistol you get really. :p The newer KWA with the NS2 system performs brilliantly in both cold and hot weather a definite place to start looking. Also look into some of the Tokyo Marui stuff as they do some great stuff. Just depends on budge really.

Comment

I use my TM M1911 (Gas) pistol all year round... So long as you holster it near your body it'll give you no problems.
                Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                a whole 85fps!

Comment

Thats good to know as i quite like the KWA usp.Thanks for the advice it is much appreciated Also living alone puts me on a tight budget so i will have to see whats around.My budget is about £80-£100 really.

Comment

Have a peek at the forums around in the classified section there's a few second hand pistols there.

Comment

I have just looked funnily enough & there is a KWA usp there.Its up for £85 posted......is that a good price? or do you think i should hold out?

Comment

That's a pretty decent price. One thing to consider with KWA is that spare mags are a little difficult to get hold of.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                          Welcome, suprised nobody has asked why you dont want a gas pistol? Electric pistols are pants, gas pistols are much better.
                          well i thought about asking that last night...but i decided to have a beer instead
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kruelt Hi my name is Shane.Im 42years old & currently work for Land Rover. I've been airsofting now for nearly 8 years and still love it. I'm married with two little mons......I mean children Find out more about kruelt
                          Working...
                          X