Hello from the midlands:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the midlands:-)

Hello to all I am Tom from kingswinford in the west midlands. I am not a full ukara member yet but will be having my first game in the next couple of weeks at first and only's asylum site very looking forward to it all and getting shot at. I all ready shoot air rifle hft and have shot 12bore shot gun and full bore rifles in the past I am also a mad ufc fan and amatuer fighter. Enough of me dragging on and hello peoples. :-)

Atb tom

Re: Hello from the midlands:-)

Have fun at your first game mate. Talk to people and enjoy yourself! Have a good one.
    Why worry? Nobody died.

Comment

Welcome to the world of airsoft & I hope you enjoy your first game.I too am relatively new & have only played 8 games myself.I will warn you tho....when it takes a hold airsoft is very,very addictive lol.all my experiences have been really good & the people are great.once again welcome to you

Comment

welcome dude, im from wallheath so about 1 min down the road. asylum is a great site foryour first game. great game play and staff there to help. hope you have a good time and ill prob see you there soon

ash
        Check Out My Sales;
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rs-and-adaptor
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Impulse-buys

Comment

Originally posted by ash8811 View Post
          welcome dude, im from wallheath so about 1 min down the road. asylum is a great site foryour first game. great game play and staff there to help. hope you have a good time and ill prob see you there soon

ash
          I am only by dk rugby ash will no doubt get meet you soon enough

Comment

Welcome to the world of Skint

Comment

Welcome fellow midlander! Lol.

Enjoy your flirst skirmish and don't be afraid to ask about anything
              Your unsure about.

Trust me, you mite feel silly for not knowing what ppl are on about sometimes but you don't learn without asking and im yet to meet an experienced airsofter that isn't happy to explain things to new people.
              Honor before Victory

Comment

Originally posted by UnionJack87 View Post

Trust me, you mite feel silly for not knowing what ppl are on about sometimes but you don't learn without asking and im yet to meet an experienced airsofter that isn't happy to explain things to new people.

Happy to explain can normally mean talk your ear off for an hour or two (airsofts love nothing more than talking about airsoft). You will find everyone is happy to help over at the F&O sites. The marshals, Chandler in particular is quite partial to talking about guns, gear, photos of caterpillars, messing with AEGs (you name it he has taken it apart and in most cases put it back together). He knows his stuff even if you have to listen to the odd story about lift engineering first.

Have a good day anyway mate and will probably see you there.

Ash
                Check Out My Sales;
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rs-and-adaptor
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Impulse-buys

Comment

welcome mate

Deff ask questions, I know if anyone asked me anything id be more than happy to help out and have often let guys have a pratice shoot with my kit. dont bother me in the slightest and im sure 90% of guys are like this!

ive got my nephew and his mate into airsoft just from them have a play with my kit and showing them the stuff u can get. I of the guys I go with actually spent a good 20 mins showing them his kit and let them have a go on his Glock17

Comment

Welcome to the sport mate

Enjoy it and don't take it seriously until you max your credit card

Comment

Welcome mate a ufc fighter hopefully you`ll respect the fact that we try to keep a fight "fair" by always calling your hits and trying to keep the petty arguments down

Have fun and I wish you years of happiness and a low bank balance lol
                      sigpic
                      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                        Welcome mate a ufc fighter hopefully you`ll respect the fact that we try to keep a fight "fair" by always calling your hits and trying to keep the petty arguments down

Have fun and I wish you years of happiness and a low bank balance lol
                        Thanks all I wouldn't call my self a ufc fighter as that really is the big leagues so to speak I am just a amateur. Only had 2 fights but hopefully got 3 going this year :-) I love the idea of honesty in this sport because at least you know most people ain't trying to cheat all though I guess some do. Any how hello all and thank you.

Atb tommytucker

Comment

being honest is THE most important park of the sport

Comment

Really ? I thought it was the super sweet guns and that I get to shoot them at people ?

I think in all honesty taking hits is pretty much the most important part that and eye protection.

Well you may notice that your increased alertness and reaction time means you can dodge bb`s also just be aware that a lot of time bb hits will not hurt I sometimes have to think about if I may have got hit or not. Sometime`s I take hits that I have no idea if they were hits or not and sometimes I ask people (when playing with regulars) if they shot at me or hit me. I`ve had "no`s" and yes`s" back so most people are honest but if you stick your head out to ask expect that you will get shot.

I remember once hearing a load of shots and not being able to work out what the hell the guy was aiming at then I looked down and saw a fair few bb`s by my foot I normally play in big ass oakley boots much thicker then the SI boots and you can`t feel a thing in them. So then I realised he was shooting at a tiny bit of my boot he could see I took it as a hit and said sorry to the guy as he may have missed a few but I`m sure a few of probably hit.

Since then I try to be more aware of boot hits and rounds that may hit moscarts and pistols I have on me as it can sometimes sound like it`s hitting the wall right next to you or sometimes a lot of bb`s are hitting the wall just one gets you too lol
                            Last edited by thekonassure; 30 January, 2012, 19:53.
                            sigpic
                            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tommytucker Find out more about Tommytucker
                            Working...
                            X