Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helloooooo! :)

Howdy folks!

Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself - I'm Glenn. Been 'softing for nearly 4 years now. I'm also a member of the airsofters.co.uk forums (same username).

I have to say, I'm mightily impressed with the amount of discussion topics on here! In fact, that's the reason I came over this way, as the FS threads on here have a tonne of things going!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and possibly seeing you out on the frontlines in the near future!

Happy airsofting

Re: Helloooooo!

Helloooooo to you too. Glad you like what you have seen so far.

Mind if I ask where you usually skirmish?
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Yeah, it's brilliant! Not at all; I usually play at Xsite and the mall - bit of woodland and CQB for me!

Comment

Ah right I live oop north, my main sites being Heywood in Huddersfield and The Stan in Sheffield. I've never been to the mall but I have heard good things about it.

Comment

I plan to, at some stage, try out other sites up and down the country...so any recommendations would be top notch!

Definitely worth a go at the mall mate! It's a brilliantly run site. You haven't done CQB until you've done the mall

Comment

Originally posted by ScopeTacular View Post
            I plan to, at some stage, try out other sites up and down the country...so any recommendations would be top notch!

Definitely worth a go at the mall mate! It's a brilliantly run site. You haven't done CQB until you've done the mall
            Cool will give it a try. In 2013 I have to go down to London. I'm going to work in Japan and I have to go to a few interviews in London so I'l be down there for a few days at a time maybe I can pop over to Reading. If your ever up north try The Stan for CQB in Sheffield.

Comment

Smashing! It's worth it, most certainly! They do some great game types and themes - especially the terminator games!
              The Stan - gotcha! Know of any good woodland sites in/around that area? Something with plenty of vegetation as I do like being a sneaky little sod when sniping.

Comment

Originally posted by ScopeTacular View Post
                Smashing! It's worth it, most certainly! They do some great game types and themes - especially the terminator games!
                The Stan - gotcha! Know of any good woodland sites in/around that area? Something with plenty of vegetation as I do like being a sneaky little sod when sniping.
                Heywood First and Only in Huddersfield. VERY thick vegetation in summer and spring time hence a lot of the regulars play sniper.

Comment

wecome to the forum,where abouts in london are you from?
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'm in Greenford mate. Pretty easy journeys for me to get to my local sites. It's largely the M40 all the way!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ScopeTacular Find out more about ScopeTacular
                    Working...
                    X