hi from leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from leeds

hi guys new to the forum but not to others, been air-softing for a while now, i am ex army (got out in 04).
    atb
    mark

Re: hi from leeds

I'll be the first to welcome you bud. Been a fellow Leeds lad n in the forces where bouts u from
    Main arm
    M4 G+P.
    MP5 with silencer

Side arms
    Full Sig marked P226 GBB

Comment

eh up i am from swinnow mate, its in between pudsey and bramley, what were you in mate? or are you still serving?

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate
        I've only just joined the forum too & I have to say that the folks on here are great & they are always on hand for advice
        Hope you enjoy it as much as me
        Once again welcome & happy airsofting

Comment

still serving with 16 reg RA in oakham. im from kirkstall bit of a shitty area but i didnt turn out 2 bad lol
          Main arm
          M4 G+P.
          MP5 with silencer

Side arms
          Full Sig marked P226 GBB

Comment

Lol kurt! And my next airsoft trip is out to phoenix on 26th, managed to persuade the girlfriend to come, should be a laugh, hope you can make it bud.
            Steven
            Originally posted by Coz
            If you fart, take a chrono reading
            Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Afternoon fella,

Welcome and all that. Ex 1 Para myself and only at Wakefield, used to live in Yeadon in the olden days...

Good to have you on here matey.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Welcome pal. Your from Leeds? I'm from Wakefield so not too fat away. Might see you around some of the local sites.
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

try and get up to the airsoft commandos site guys (thats where i go)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mark2191 the names mark i am ex army (8 years) got out in 2004, been air-softing for a while now, hoping to go to a few international games in the next year or so Find out more about mark2191
                  Working...
                  X