Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player starting tomorow!

Hi Guys,

Just thought i'd pop on here and say hi as I'll be heading to Zero Airsoft woodland tomorrow for my first skirmish! I've done a bit of paintball in the past and loved it. Added with my passion for military gear, needing a new hobby, and waiting many years till I can afford to get into it, I'm ready to go now!

So a little about myself. I have a pretty cool job working for the gaming headset company Turtle Beach. If there are any xboxers/ps3 players on here you should recognize that name I'm the UK social media manager which basically involves managing everything to do with online marketing. Don't worry though, despite working in the video gaming industry, I do realize the clear difference between COD, and real life I do play PC games quite a bit though in my spare time! Also play drums and need to do more exercise. :P

Gear wise I'm pretty sure I'm all set - hoping my battery will be charged otherwise I may be a little stuck for the first few games! But anyway really looking forward to making some new friends tomorrow and having a good old skirmish with some top guys!

Its always good to put a face to a person I think, so here is a retarded picture of me sitting on a very large beanbag at work at my desk. http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...gDcxqR70C21lQ_

See you all tomorrow!

Re: New player starting tomorow!

Your clearly a crazy guy with your beanbags. Have a top time, enjoy and have fun fun fun, Oh if you notice your bank account taking a beating, perfectly normal for this carry on.
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
      Your clearly a crazy guy with your beanbags. Have a top time, enjoy and have fun fun fun, Oh if you notice your bank account taking a beating, perfectly normal for this carry on.
      Oh yes. Already noticed the full effect of that! Thanks for letting me know everyone's in the same position!

Comment

Enjoy mate bit of a tip for you sub 5c tempratures and lipo batteries don`t get on and if you use nimh`s then you should just pick up a 2nd as most sites will have a fast charger so give it 10mins to 30mins depending on how big the battery is and you`ll be set.

Simply put winter hates gas and lipo users lol

Anyway welcome and have fun
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Rodger that thanks for the heads up. Was thinking about picking up a second battery. Just thought I'd see how I go this time and charge between rounds if I have to.

Comment

You`ll be ok just pop your battery on charge at lunch and try not to let it get too cold before you start playing.
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SamD03 Find out more about SamD03
            Working...
            X