Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Hello.

I am new to the Airsoft community and simply wanted to introduce myself.
    My name is Danny and I live in Plymouth.

I played my first airsoft day with South West War Games and it was an awesome day!
    I'm going to be building on my amory over time so will update my profile as and when I get tooled up.

Hope to meet you around.
    Regards to all.
    I've done my time and stood on the line, I've done my duty for the country, so before you start smashing at the keys on your keyboard ask yourself....what have you done today?

Hello and welcome.

Sent from my ring of fire using Ratatat :s
    sigpic
    Dog Soldiers Airsoft - We hope we give you the shits.

Comment

Re: Hello all!

Hey mate, welcome to the forums. I'm also new to airsoft so you ain't the only one.

I live miles away from you in London, but have a lot of friends down in plymouth (mostly living in and around plymouth uni). I hope to visit them soon, and might even bring my gear down with me to try the local sites.

See you around.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Clavvy I've served under the cap badge pictured and I'm proud to have done so. I enjoy airsoft and don't take it very seriously unless it's a real Milsim game. I'm a Civvie now and teach young people to have respect for themselves and for others through various methods and vehicles of teaching, indoors and out. I have no respect for those with no integrity and who are bullies. I enjoy the outdoors. Find out more about Clavvy
      Working...
      X