Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another newbie...

Hi everyone,

I've just joined this sight today and after having a quick nose round I am very eager to get involved commenting and posting. I'm a born again airsofter. Played a bit when I was in my teens now want to get back into it. The trouble is I work abroad so wont be frequenting any UK based sites any time soon. But this year is my last year working overseas and i've promised myself that i'm going to get stuck in as soon as possible.

I work as a gamekeeper in France so i'm into all aspects of hunting, shooting, fishing and the outdoors in general. Got a bit of a thing for Russian, Eastern-bloc weapons; AK74 & Druganov being two of my favs. The L85, G36 & M4 are all great too. But you will NEVER see me with a yank loadout! (EVER!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully you'll hear from me soon

Re: Not another newbie...

Originally posted by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've just joined this sight today and after having a quick nose round I am very eager to get involved commenting and posting. I'm a born again airsofter. Played a bit when I was in my teens now want to get back into it. The trouble is I work abroad so wont be frequenting any UK based sites any time soon. But this year is my last year working overseas and i've promised myself that i'm going to get stuck in as soon as possible.

I work as a gamekeeper in France so i'm into all aspects of hunting, shooting, fishing and the outdoors in general. Got a bit of a thing for Russian, Eastern-bloc weapons; AK74 & Druganov being two of my favs. The L85, G36 & M4 are all great too. But you will NEVER see me with a yank loadout! (EVER!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully you'll hear from me soon
    Welcome.. I am a newbie two, only been using since November but its an awesome site, with loads of friendly people.

Have fun!

Jack
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Welcome to Zero In m8
      Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
      www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

bonjour!!
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I'm a gamekeeper who enjoys a bit of airsofting.After this season I plan to make a lot more time for my favourite hobby. Find out more about S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
        Working...
        X