ARES M240b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARES M240b

After going on the ARES website for well over a year to see if the development of this gun was near a close, i decided last night to email them in regards to this, i got this reply:

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your support!

We are sorry that our M240b is pending and no idea when we will go back to this model.

As we are working on too many new project and need to make some hard decision on which model we start first. For M240b may be in 2013.
    Alot of people slate ARES / STAR, but to me its one of the better airsoft companys out there, (obv people will diff in opinion, this is just mine) so i can safely say im quite gutted that this model has just been shunted to the back of the pile

Im aware there s a ECHO 1 GPMG, however for $750 + p/p and customs etc its never worth it (plus i dont think that retailer shit to the UK)

This could be old news but just thought id let M240b fans know that this is now unlikely to be happening
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Re: ARES M240b

Originally posted by Garf3r View Post
    (plus i dont think that retailer shit to the UK)

I would hope not ...

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

woops hahahaha ma bad
      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

It's been on sale in the UK at £750. A China clone is also on sale in HK at $535...

Comment

links? :D

Comment

Nopes. Can't do that here. :D

Comment

PM? a can see the UK one, not the HK one :/

Comment

well also shoot and scoot do a GPMG custom made weapon for £800, but ive just got myself a trigger happy m240B all upgraded for £800
                Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garf3r the pen is mighter than the sword... but a bullet silences the writer Find out more about Garf3r
                Working...
                X