Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM 2012 Line Up. Dear Santa...

Originally posted by Jamalen View Post
    LOL, the Steyr GB NBB pistol has been out for a while.. I bought one in 1994...

I love the look of the Boy Scar AEG.. Might get one for my son... and it will hopefully be a more sensible price then the other Marui Scar's (Marui scar hopefully supplied with a small tub of lube... to lessen the pain)

Come on Marui.. Looks like I will be buying a KWA HK45....
    I was thinking about getting a few of those Boys AEGs for backyard battles :p They're around £50 I think.

Comment

I too am just waiting for the TM HK45 and the subsequent PDI/PGC/Guarder upgrade parts that will undoubtedly follow, come on Marui you know it makes sense!
      Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedalus1919 View Post
        Im going to get me one of those ten inch Desert Eagles!

Also why dont TM make a recoil Thompson and a recoil M16 vietnam, They'd sell loads of them things!!
        TM produced the original Thompson AEG to test the water, the fact that they have not produced any further WW2 AEGs in the 12 or so years since its release should give you some idea what conclusions they drew from the experiment!

It's only a matter of time before TM produce earlier armalite variants for their recoil range imo, given that they have a lot of the parts needed already tooled up for other models. However, given the lack of aftermarket EBB receivers in anything other than M4 flavour I'm a bit concerned as to how long this will take. I don't think us retrosofters are a priority!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thomo Find out more about Thomo
        Working...
        X