Clear All

• Zeta Labs/Accuracy Fire LEE ENFIELD WOOOOOOOOO

'Zeta-Lab[1] puplished a new time schedule for their 2012 releases:
    "March Zeta-Lab VAL AEG
    May Zeta-Lab VSS AEG
    May Accuracy Fire Mosin Nagant Rifle Gas
    June Accuracy Fire Kar98k Gas
    August Accuracy Fire Mosin Nagant Sniper Gas
    September Accuracy Fire Lee Enfield No.4 ( Scope )
    Oct~Dec Zeta-Lab SVT-40 / MG42 AEG"
    Apparently more Mosin Nagant, Kar98k and Enfield gas rifles will now be released under a new brand, named Accuracy Fire. Though they don't seem to have an official home page and it's unclear how exactly they are affiliated with Zeta-Lab.'

Well, I'm happy
    As long as they do a VSR or L96- compatible parts spring version, I will buy 12

Re: Zeta Labs/Accuracy Fire LEE ENFIELD WOOOOOOOOO

Encouraging, definately want an Enfield but depends on price and quality of the wood used.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

YES VSS!
      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

the hell is accurate fire?

Comment

Looking at that list and using common sense, a second brand for Zeta Labs for their gas range.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
            As long as they do a VSR or L96- compatible parts spring version, I will buy 12
            Unlikely as chances are the Lee enfield will be a clone of the recent KTW release which is all proprietary, the Kar98 is looking more interesting to me as it's a clone of the fantastic Tanaka, but with a new hop design to accept VSR barrels and hop rubbers :D

Comment

Meh, I'll be impressed when the VSS I've had on pre-order since Xmas day stops having it's release date moved later and later into the year.
              Originally posted by tackle
              For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingmann View Post
                Looking at that list and using common sense, a second brand for Zeta Labs for their gas range.
                Wut?

oh paha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Billyb Find out more about Billyb
                Working...
                X