End of Flyye Multicam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Flyye Multicam?

Dont kill me if this is really old news, but recently I've been thinking of buying some Flyye MC and changing my loadout, so I went on the Flyye website and looked at the MC Armour Chassis and it had this notice next to it:

Dear all the Flyye distributors and wholesalers :

Urgently we hereby to annouce that Flyye Armor must be stopped selling right away due to the legal warning from Crye Precision.

He who continues selling Flyye Armor would probably sustain relevant legal punishment.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Your sincerely
    Flyye Industries

:/

Really wanted one of those too,,,
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: End of Flyye Multicam?

awww no!

i love multicam, its my fav u.s gear.
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Just means they lost their licence to make it (was their kit genuine anyway?!).

Multicam is here to say, just have to go to other producers :D

Comment

iirc Flyee had made a direct copy of a Cyre armour set without permission. Cyre came down on them and Flyee (as well as other brands) were forced to stop production. I don't believe Flyee MC is being removed, more so particular items

Edit - If you're looking for alternative MC brands check out Pantac and Warrior offerings.
        Does not speak moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Thantos View Post
          iirc Flyee had made a direct copy of a Cyre armour set without permission. Cyre came down on them and Flyee (as well as other brands) were forced to stop production. I don't believe Flyee MC is being removed, more so particular items

Edit - If you're looking for alternative MC brands check out Pantac and Warrior offerings.
          Or paraclete, that looks awesome.

Comment

I have some of the armour they are banned from makingfor sale :P
            Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

I just like the Flyye because it supposedly uses the actual pattern.. guess thats why they got clamped!

And Xadin.. if you want to sell that armour.. and if you have the shoulderpads too then Pm me
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
              Working...
              X