KWA M1911a1 - STi Lawman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA M1911a1 - STi Lawman?

Am I right to believe that all of the re-release KWA M1911a1 classics (or US Army as it was at shotshow) is coming to the UK branded as STi Lawman's?

Because if it is, why the hell would anyone want that on the side of thier pistol? I'd be happier with the old blank slides. Real shame, I'd be waiting on the KWA NS2 M1911a1 re-release for ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: KWA M1911a1 - STi Lawman?

Its crap any way, The plastic outer barrel gets eaten by the metal slide
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Never come across this myself. My "Team mates" KWA M1911a1 has been going excellently for the whole 2 years i've been drooling over it.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

There's a range of 4 modern 1911 NS2 pistols from KWA

Comment

The STI Lawman isn't their new classic 1911A1. It's been out for some time, seems like a KWA standard 1911 with new grip and trades. I think it's an ASG rebranding creation, not an actual KWA product.

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
            Never come across this myself. My "Team mates" KWA M1911a1 has been going excellently for the whole 2 years i've been drooling over it.
            I had my 1911 for about 6months before the outer barrel started chipping away and now its pretty much useless, The gas efficiency went from around 30 sots from one mag to around 10-15
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
            Working...
            X