Hakkotsu M40A3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
    Looks like a proper rifle, none of this noncing about with thumb-hole or tacti-crap stocks and armalite pistol grips.
    Aye think I fell in love with the M40 for that reason

Comment

Re: Hakkotsu M40A3

It has a very visable mold line through the middle, I can see it in the pic.

Looks nice (apart from the obvious mold line), but performance wise I'm uncertain.
      To be honest it looks quite like a TM VSR.

So now all we need is someone willing to buy it and give it a test run!
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        So now all we need is someone willing to buy it and give it a test run!
        Haha! Funny man... No doubt someone will buy it in the states and give it a whirl before we're able to get one without importing. The mold line is a bit off-putting but that can be fixed with some sand paper, primer and paint. Even if it is a bag o' gash, perhaps parts from the TM L96 are interchangeable? Speculation I know but it's worth keeping in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
          Haha! Funny man... No doubt someone will buy it in the states and give it a whirl before we're able to get one without importing. The mold line is a bit off-putting but that can be fixed with some sand paper, primer and paint. Even if it is a bag o' gash, perhaps parts from the TM L96 are interchangeable? Speculation I know but it's worth keeping in mind.
          I dont think thats likely due to the body of the TM L96 and this being so different...I imagine internals from an L96 wouldnt even fit inside the slimmer body of this. I could be wrong though.

I reckon if any parts will be interchangeable, it will be the VSR...that seems the current theme at the minute what with the Blaser R93 and ASW338 released recently.

Comment

You are correct, parts interchangeable with the VSR would make more sense. I was just thinking with the L96 style loading mechanism that some parts may be transferable. Anyhoo, time will tell!

Comment

Why not just get a ARES M40a5, you CAN have the stock cyustom in different materials. Good to see a brand I haven't heard of make something that looks good though! Sorry for spelling I have been drinking and am far too tired to correct it (3:18am) I will properly look in the monring tomorrow.

And there are so many rifles based on the VSR now adays, the AW338, M40A5, Ashbury etc.
              Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Equipped with precision 6.03 stainless steel inner barrel.
                Stainless Steel! This is very tempting!
                6 position inner barrel holder are being used to secure the position of the barrel.
                Is this like a 6-piece barrel spacer? I would like to see this.
                Hakkotsu have created a new BB feeding mechanism for our M40 Spring Sniper Rifle. Unlike the other Chinese or Taiwan made spring sniper rifle where the magazine has a ugly protruded housing for BB feeding, APM40 has a unique feeding mechanism which is primary developed by Tokyo Marui and optimized its feature by us . The metal magazine will feed from the front not from its top and a plastic follower attached directly to the loading nozzle will extract a BB every time the bolt is cocked and on its return travel. This BB will travel through a ramp and into the hop chamber. This kind of design will make the magazine looks more realistic. Also solving the problem of double feeding of BB bullets.
                ARES have done it too.

I really like the look of it in black and, what appears to be, a bull/tapered outer barrel.
                Originally posted by psirus101
                I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackR Find out more about JackR
                Working...
                X