Magpul PDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul PDR

I did search the forums, but do you have any idea ho many hits you get with "magpul" and "pdr"?......holy crap!

Anyway, does anybody have any news on their release date? i am prepare to gve my left bollock for one. Ideally though,i would just like to make sure i am in a position to buy one on relese date.... WHEN IS THAT DAAAAAAAAATE?

Re: Magpul PDR

Approxmitaly some day, maybe.

Seriously lookin at their track record with the Masada it could be tomorrow or it could be five years.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I would like to point out that i can actually spell...

Trying to type on asus transformer at night in the dark is a pain... you need to hammer the keys to get them to work! Apologies for my late night posts looking like they have been written from a padded cell.

Comment

I too am prepared to give said bollock to get one, and also on release date.. why must they tease us so!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I'd take one, especially as it looks like more Ares internals, possibly an L85 setup.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Didnt they claim they had to make a new gearbox for this design? At least I vaguely remember hearing them say it on one of the shot show videos.
            Does look like an ARES quick swap gear box - I have not had much luck with them in the past...
            I think I'm going to go for a fagpul WE AK instead...
            Kiran Payne
            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Certainly looks interesting.

Comment

Yes, yes it does.

Quite a nice looking gun, if/when it does come out, and if it has an Ares Gearbox, I will be investing.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQf8FczPVBw

there own gear box and it does look sweet
                  user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

It uses a beskpoke gearbox specifically designed for the PDR.

Comment

Damn that does look nice. Much better in the flesh than in pics. Is this the ultimate year round cqb weapon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PDR = P90 that uses normal M4 mags... I think this will go the same way as the SCAR. Everyone will want one to begin with, and after 12 months nobody will want one... although this is a Magpul product so I could be proved wrong...

Interesting to see what external modifications they can offer further down the line... RIS Kit anyone?

Personally I'm not a fan of the design, too square for my eye and too similar to a P90 at the front for me. Good job Magpul, not to my tastes but I can sense that this will hit big on release, how long it stays in demand is another thing however...
                        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I do like it, and if they eventually make a GBB conversion kit for it like has been made for the Masada then I'll be all over it. Until then, I'll stick with my Vector thanks! :D
                          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Damn nice, will have to pick one of these up now.

Comment

It will probably be really nice. However i'm not sure i like the looks of that particular gun. May look better if i see one in real life.
                              It's not about the game - It's how you play it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                              Working...
                              X