We aeg m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We aeg m4

looks like we have made an aeg m4, and when the gun returns to safety the spring tension is released if it were locked back, pretty cool

Re: We aeg m4

Nothing new really, we've had spring release functions before, although this one seems to be the best way to utilise/place it so far.

Pretty sure that's going to be the main selling point of the gun, as well as it's sub £200 price (Seen on websites with pre-orders available).

Just another M4...

Comment

Another M4... *Sigh* Hoo...rah...

Comment

might be quite annoying though everytime you switch to safety haha, and yehhh they are boring

Comment

All that time you were wasting on this could have been spent on releasing the long awaited MP5/P90/AUG GBBRs WE. I are disappoint. (-_- )
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I was about to place my order for one of these till I watched the video and it being mil spec. While its "cool" being the same as the real steel. It's near impossible to find airsoft mil spec stocks and there usually 3 times the price. Aeg magpul prs is £130 real steel is around £360. I do like the safety idea, would be good for a dmr

Comment

Just a quick one, had a good test of the new WE M4 aeg at my site today courtesy of a "friend" and I would just like to say it perfoms excellently, if I could compare it to another brand in terms of quality we all agreed on that of an ICS, £350 worth of gun for £170!!! Laser straight, great range and an excellent rof. One to get regardless of wether its "just another m4" lol

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
                I was about to place my order for one of these till I watched the video and it being mil spec. While its "cool" being the same as the real steel. It's near impossible to find airsoft mil spec stocks and there usually 3 times the price. Aeg magpul prs is £130 real steel is around £360. I do like the safety idea, would be good for a dmr
                All airsoft stocks are Mil-Spec sized.

Comment

Originally posted by Reppyboyo View Post
                  All airsoft stocks are Mil-Spec sized.
                  Uh? GBBRs mostly are, but AEGs... that's a whole different story.

Comment

I know for a fact magpul aeg stocks arnt milspec as my mate has a real steel ar-15 and the airsoft magpul stock didn't fit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chaos Just your plain old airsofter... Find out more about chaos
                    Working...
                    X