New we glock 18c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New we glock 18c

WE have released a new Glock 18 in full metal, there is a version 3 and 4, apparently it fires 320fps.
    Some are sayings its better then a KWA, but is it as good as a TM.

I do like the full metal feel, but dont want a wet arse kick,
    anybody got any feedback or have one of these,???

Re: New we glock 18c

To be honest, any full auto metal GBB is going to have issues, and considering WE's track record it wouldnt surprise me if this has quite a few.

Nice to have another option on the market though.
    Last edited by Coski; 30 April, 2012, 23:13.

Comment

"If its better than kwa than it must be better than TM obviously". Not causing an argument but people have different opinions...
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I've recently got one of these and I'm very pleased with it. Ok, I can't compare with a TM hop for consistent accuracy but hey I'm still pleased with my WE 18C. Marui fit mags both genuine and clone fit perfectly.

Only complaint is that somehow the WE Glock doesn't fit my Glock clip holster... So selling the holster and keeping my new Glock!

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
          "If its better than kwa than it must be better than TM obviously". Not causing an argument but people have different opinions...
          As said... I would go KWA over TM any day for metal slided GBBs, very efficient system, as well as the satisfaction of the metal slide! The TM has a better hop/barrel though, although in a pistol this usually isn't that important unless you're building a race pistol or similar.

Comment

heard some WE G18 cracked the metal slide due to the screw of rear sight being loose
            sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Picked up the New Gen4 WE Glock18c.. Works great.. only minor issue was that the hop isn't that strong.. but as long as you use 0.2 or 0.23g you are fine.. 0.25's and 0.28s fall a little short, and Mine chrono's at about 280fps on Ultra gas..

I reviewed it of Recon Rag, so in 9 days the review will be released...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gee123 Find out more about Gee123
              Working...
              X