New w.e. Glock 18 c hits the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New w.e. Glock 18 c hits the market

I have been incontact with w.e. and they have just released a gen 3 and gen 4 Glock 18 C
    They are telling me it fires 320fps, hmmmmmmm!!
    This is in the area of KWA

Has anyone seen one of these, what are the W.e pistols like.
    I personaly have always had T.M as even though they are plastic ( bad point) they fire on target for every shot. ( great point)

I would love to get a full metal pistol, as long as it has some decent recoil, and not a week thawp.

Comments Chaps Please

I'd probably avoid, as the rest of their pistols are poop. You'd probably get better results with a standard glock and metal slide afterwards

Comment

Re: New w.e. Glock 18 c hits the market

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      I'd probably avoid, as the rest of their pistols are poop. You'd probably get better results with a standard glock and metal slide afterwards
      I'll second this, WE pistols are amongst the worst in my opinion. You'd be much better off spending about £10 more and buying a KWA mate

Comment

Ordinarily I would agree with the other guys but I took the plunge and grabbed a WE Glock 18c Gen4 and actually I was quite impressed. I had a decent Marui compatible mag, extra two back strap grips and the recoil was pretty good. Ok I have to admit I have not skirmished with it yet but initial findings in the garden were fine. Slide had a decent finish and I really can't complain.

Main advantage is price as this one cost half as much as my new Marui XDM!!!

Comment

Did nobody tell you that W.E stands for "Worst Ever" when it comes to pistols?

Comment

So the WE g18 takes TM mags??

Comment

It would surprise me if they did, no WE gun has ever been TM compatible before... unless theyve totally redesigned their gas system so it doesnt suck balls.

Comment

I don't get the big deal about w.e being crap i love mine and tm parts fit in it fine! Its a 1911 tho

I rang Mike Cripps about some parts as soon as i mentioned w.e it was like id shot his dog!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                sigpic

Comment

Except for my KJW Sig226, my last 5 guns have all been WE, and they've all been excellent.

Comment

Most forum users tend to forget the HK PX4 is made by the same factory as new WE pistols and the hicappas (old design ) PX4 and Glocks all use TM style mags

Some early WE pistols had issues with being hit and miss but they seem to be much better now

I tend to stick to KJW for most pistols but I am tempted by a non railed Sig by WE

Comment

I've got 12 pistols, including TMs, Tanakas, and KJWs, and I still love the three WE 1911s that I own. Never had a problem with either one of them. I once left a WE 1911 mag in the woods for three months and it still fired perfectly when it was found. If I leave my TM Desert Eagle mags in a box for three weeks the seals dry out.

Do you want the best skirmish ready gun and are willing to pay for it? If yes, buy TM.

Do you want a lower price gun that feels a little weightier in the hand (and might suffer from poorer gas consumption as a result) but that still gets the job done? If yes, WE will do you just fine.
                      102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

I will also say i get 32 shots with my we 1911 mags with some simple mod! So the gas issue isn't a problem here :-)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by desolation91 View Post
                          I will also say i get 32 shots with my we 1911 mags with some simple mod! So the gas issue isn't a problem here :-)

just for a comparison i used to get 78 shots out of my old full metal KJW m9 and i can get over 80 per mag on a warm day my tm plastic slide glock!! So for a 1911 thats amazing!
                          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I don't like WE pistols particularly, but despite what some have stated these are TM compatible, just like their Hi-Capas and SIGs. The only reason I'd get this is for the Gen 4 frame, to fit it to my TM Glock. Nobody else makes a Gen 4 Glock frame, so it's be pretty unique.

Comment

The WE Glock 18c is dirt cheap, just get one to judge for yourself! I certainly did and have no regrets (apart from not buying more mags at the time!!!)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gee123 Find out more about Gee123
                              Working...
                              X