Airsoft mortar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft mortar!

Not sure if this is "latest" news but there is probably some people who don't know about this.

Its an airsoft mortar!
    but actually hitting your target would be very hard i presume...

http://www.11charlie.com/
    Armory:
    A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Re: Airsoft mortar!

Not as hard as getting somebody to take a hit from a slowly falling projectile from the sky

Comment

haha yeah XD
      Armory:
      A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Comment

looks pants.. at the asylum we use one that fires pyro and it friggin rocks!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

this one is way overpriced too
          Armory:

Comment

Bloody hell on the price point!

Hmmm... second hand Systema PTW or tube that fires foam rockets

I suppose it would be quite cool if the projectiles had a blast radius of about 10m, but yes I would have said it's pretty impractical :p
            Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Meh, just use a nade launcher with a gassed up but empty of all BBs, stick a thermo in the end, trust me it works, and it kicks ass when you see a thermo flying 100 feet torwards the enemy, just better hope you dont get a short fuse. Flower shaped nade launcher anyone?:p
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                Meh, just use a nade launcher with a gassed up but empty of all BBs, stick a thermo in the end, trust me it works, and it kicks ass when you see a thermo flying 100 feet torwards the enemy, just better hope you dont get a short fuse. Flower shaped nade launcher anyone?:p
                I'm pretty sure firing pyrotechnics at people is illegal, not to mention very stupid and dangerous.....

My feed back
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

What a waste of money - who's going to notice that "mortar" falling silently even five feet away...

Comment

Exactly, if you want a mortar am your m203 up....

My feed back

Comment

Or just do what I did, bolt some legs to a peice of 40mm drainpipe, and stick a bluntened nail on a cap on the bottom. drop a moscart in and BOOM.

Went over my house. Very tempted to take it to GZ at some point.

Comment

ah man, you should deffinately do that, delta will be running away more than ussual

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
                          I'm pretty sure firing pyrotechnics at people is illegal, not to mention very stupid and dangerous.....

Didnt say it was me did I? And also it wasnt aimed at people in particular, it was aimed to fall in front of them so they either ran away or ran into the ensuing thermo.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                            Didnt say it was me did I? And also it wasnt aimed at people in particular, it was aimed to fall in front of them so they either ran away or ran into the ensuing thermo.
                            I never said it was you did I? And how does that change the fact you are recomending people to do it.... Also If you are firing it in the direction of people then it's still an accident waiting to happen.

It's a bad and idea and a silly suggestion, end of.

My feed back

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
                              I never said it was you did I? And how does that change the fact you are recomending people to do it.... Also If you are firing it in the direction of people then it's still an accident waiting to happen.

It's a bad and idea and a silly suggestion, end of.
                              Right on Leon. This has been discussed before- launching any pyros out of anything is stupid and illegal- DO NOT DO IT
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kartboy55 Find out more about kartboy55
                              Working...
                              X