Marui - Upcoming Shizuoka Hobby Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui - Upcoming Shizuoka Hobby Show

This was posted on Facebook earlier by TM, featuring some (Hopefully not all) of their 2012 reveals at the next Hobby Show. Looks like more rebranding of old guns, but the supposedly new MP7 sounds interesting, as well as a new Model M92(A1?). From the looks of it, there will be an OD P90, and whilst I dream it'll be recoil, it probably won't be, as well as an MP7 (GBB maybe? New AEG type gearbox?), the S&W M19 and M66 Revolver series, and a new Beretta M92(A1), hopefully updated with decocker etc. I am quite excited to see how these turn out.

Here's the picture:

536480_10150914277134257_78631349256_11631132_785714869_n.jpg

EDIT: Oh yeah....STILL NO M&P!

Re: Marui - Upcoming Shizuoka Hobby Show

P90 high cycle... Meh...

Some revolver... Meh...

Updated M92... Hmmm... Interesting...

New MP7. OHMAGUUUUUUUUUURRRRRD TAKE MY MONEY.

Comment

P90 EBB? I thought that the cocking handle on the real P90 didn't reciprocate on each shot. Plus, since the ejection port is on the underside of the gun, a moving plate wouldn't be seen anyway. The only thing that it would have is the recoil shock and even then I'm skeptical.

New M9 would be nice as would the MP7. Let's just hope that the revolvers are better than the existing poopie ones...

Comment

Would be pretty cool if the MP7 is a GBB but I have feeling it will just be a reworked AEG maybe a blowback mech box?
        "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
        Life in the fast lane........
        sigpic

Comment

The Recoil P90 was just a wish, High Cycle is far more likely. As for the Revolvers, they used to sell a Model 19, so It's probably just a rebrand of that. Will hopefully be better made than the Pythons though.

Comment

Marui gbb mp7 please god I know we don't talk much an most of the stuff I do you probably frown on but seriously.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

MP7 seems to have a Prolight stuck on the side? Would suggest it isn't GBB. I think EBB or an upgraded gearbox (HC maybe?) would be more likely and very interesting to me. I love my MP7, but can't help feel its alittle bit lacking really, it doesn't ever give me a reason to leave my MP5 HC at home.

Top of my TM wishlist is a 1:1 AEP Sig P226 - I would love a sig with 100% reliability/winter performance as a back up to my GBB. AEPs seem very out of fashion though, although a 226 would be the next logical choice considering their current range.

Comment

I hope that M9 is the decade-overdue internal refresh of the GBB M9. When even your cheapest clones have adjustable hop-up, you know it's time to go back to the drawing board. Fingers crossed the MP7's GBB, that would be kick-ass.

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                AEPs seem very out of fashion though
                That's because - no offence intended, each to their own etcetera - they're hateful, being simultaneously overpriced and underpowered, as well as complex, finicky, unrealistic, noisy (while making the wrong noise!) and lacking in recoil... CO2 power is the answer to winter sidearm needs, unless you live in sub-absolute-zero conditions. In which case, buy a springer.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                  That's because - no offence intended - they're hateful, being simultaneously overpriced and underpowered, as well as complex, finicky, unrealistic, noisy (the wrong noise!) and lacking in recoil.. CO2 power is the answer to winter sidearm needs, unless you live in sub-absolute-zero conditions.
                  No offense taken, I didn't invent them. They are also hassle free, consistant, reliable and require zero maintence. The lack of power and terrible trigger response doesn't bug me that much for a weapon that will only be used at close range when my GBB is out of action. I really like AEPs as reliable back ups to GBBs, but then I don't like gas guns much really, I don't seem to have much luck with them, fun as they are. Most of the criticisms directed at AEPs could be levelled at a huge number of AEGs too.

TM do by far the best AEPs, so I would love to see them chuck out a couple more of my favourite models alongside the really new releases. That and a recoil L85 on my improbable TM guns list.

When is this hobby show btw?

Comment

So rumours suggest...

P90 is a high cycle and has a lazer built in.

M9 has a rail.

MP7 has a sight and pro-light on it, meaning it doesn't use those old ass batteries...

Comment

Revamp of the MP7 is cool. Still kinda tempted by one. High Cycle would be a must.

The new M9 best have a modern TM hop in it though. Sick of not owning an M9, as theres none on the market which seem much cop (though i did like the KWA one i played with at my local).
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        So rumours suggest...

P90 is a high cycle and has a lazer built in.

I thought that was the G&G model we saw a few months ago.

M9 has a rail.

Yeah, looks like an Beretta M9A1

MP7 has a sight and pro-light on it, meaning it doesn't use those old ass batteries...

The old one could also be powered off a Pro Light, so I hope there are some more substantial changes that just that.

Meh :3 Want more GBBs.

Comment

I reckon the M9A1 will be a comprehensive internal redesign (probably a totally clean-sheet design), which would bring to an end the reign of the venerable M9. How many years has that been in production now, do we think?

I don't like gas guns much really, I don't seem to have much luck with them, fun as they are. Most of the criticisms directed at AEPs could be levelled at a huge number of AEGs too.
                          You're a battery-gun fan, I'm a gas-gun fan. Life would be boring if we agreed on everything. Also I'm a big fan of being shot by AEPs, it's much less painful.

When is this hobby show btw?
                          Echigoya says the 16th-17th, so next week.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                            I reckon the M9A1 will be a comprehensive internal redesign (probably a totally clean-sheet design), which would bring to an end the reign of the venerable M9. How many years has that been in production now, do we think?
                            I'm happy as long as it has an adjustable hop, and a working decocker function! :p

Comment

I think the M9 will have Tm's new E2 gas system in it and that the MP7 will be A GBB and they may even have RS trademarks (I wish)

X-ray

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X