PPSH41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPSH41

on a certain hong kong wolf they have it listed, under new releases/coming soon. allegedly end of jan for release date

Comment

Comes with a self wind mag, may have to fettle out an old Ak drum mag, and do a little motor drive transplanting.
      Though must admit i hope for banana mags eventually.
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

This looks like something worth having in a WW2 collection.

For me it would be a case of sanding the stock down to remove any varnish or sealant, playing footie with it and then giving it a good soaking in dirty engine oil.
        Should look quite acceptable then....lol
        Happiness is a state of mind. It therefore follows that the source of happiness must lay within the mind.

Comment

the website the original picture comes from has not got it anymore. neither is it in the coming soon section?

Comment

So finally, the option to be a Russian PRE 1947...
            Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
            ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
            a whole 85fps!

Comment

well well well

due for release from yet another producer (not ares or agm) 'HP' ie Hexagon is making a All steel PPsh-41 AEG 344 fps approx, check out their website for more info and videos, due for release mid January and will be in some hong kong retilers by mid feb

though if zero wanted i guess they could be stocking this to by then to judging by the thread i think there is a market lol.

from what i have read hexagon have a decent rep and make good steel products.

Comment

A UK retailer has the Ares version on pre order for £349.99. Apparently Cybergun are up to their old tricks and have bought the licence for the Ares version and specified the retail price.

Comment

Is there even a copyright for the ppsh? It was designed in Soviet times, and the company that was licensed to build it went bankrupt in 2004, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by slick63 View Post
                    A UK retailer has the Ares version on pre order for £349.99. Apparently Cybergun are up to their old tricks and have bought the licence for the Ares version and specified the retail price.
                    Yeah R-W have just put it on pre order aswell for $385 (so £350 seems a lot :S) and it's going to be an electric blow back :O

little bit of info they have so far:

The Ares PPSH1 is a close replica of the Soviet PPSH-41 and features a Stamped Steel body just like its real steel big brother, complete with a High Capacity Drum Magazine, and a real wooden stock. What sets this AEG aside is the fact that ir gives a very realistic blowback when firing.

Featuring a newly designed reinforced gearbox housing utilizing Ares' Easy Power Step Up System with 8mm ball bearings & oily steel bushings with a steel 7 teethed POM Hard Piston.

My feed back
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

i think that those pictures are horrible and if its a true representation of the gun to come, its going to need quite a bit of work done.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqSJE...ayer_embedded#

Comment

I would.
                          My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
                          I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth1911 View Post
                            Better be proper steel that rusts!

Would love one, now they just need to make a Tokarev!
                            http://airsoft-news.eu/comment.php?comment.news.3894

Tokarev on it's way. Allegedly.
                            Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                            you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                            eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

slick63 Find out more about slick63
                            Working...
                            X