New STAR M200 intervention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New STAR M200 intervention

STAR are releasing a slightly "reworked" M200. There are a couple of shots in this months ARMS magazine that came out yesterday so I'll try and take a couple of pics.
    It's very hard to believe, but the small print says it weighs 6500g or so... That's a 2kg saving over the ARES, STAR and BETA PROJECT versions!! It also has one screenshot showing an alarming amount of bolt throw/reach. I felt that was one of the annoying points on my STAR version back when I had it.
    Otherwise the barrel is more accurately fluted, the mini rail has been moved and the grip has been changed.
    I'll try and post soon.

Cheers

Re: New STAR M200 intervention

STAR... they dont exist under that name anymore i thought?
    If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

You could be right, it may be ARES. Actually now you mention it I'm almost certain your right! :-) ill check soon.
      Either way if it's 6 kg not 8kg, it may well be worth a look at. Plus they're claiming full VSR compatibility, but who isn't.

Comment

Re: New STAR M200 intervention

lol its is AREs

forever good company or something along those lines are the parental company.
        If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Hopefully you can see this?! Sorry for the shoddy I phone pics.

Comment

Hmmm, not working? I'll try on the pc later, sorry about this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cerbera An English man in Japan. 14 years in Japan, any questions, give me a shout! Find out more about Cerbera
            Working...
            X