Hera arms glock kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hera arms glock kit

dont know if anyones seen this ,looks pretty cool but is on the expensive side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1fdt6uVpe4

http://sulacosystems.carbonmade.com/

Re: Hera arms glock kit

Doesn't beat the one Rich has with an Elcan, RIS, Grip and silencer. That's a proper gun, hehe.

Either way, I can't see these selling particularly well.

Comment

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy View Post
      Doesn't beat the one Rich has with an Elcan, RIS, Grip and silencer. That's a proper gun, hehe.

Either way, I can't see these selling particularly well.
      any pics of rich's?wanna see :P
      more for looks on a airsoft glock i guess

Comment

Sod that, I'll wait for the Magpul FPG which was just announced :DIt's the principle as the Hera, but it folds up and goes in your pocket :D

Comment

that is a fail of a weapon, as if you were able to get a concealed carry liscence you would use a holster, not something that is metal oragami :D

Comment

Hopefully I won't get shouted at for nicking photo's from his Photobucket but there should be a picture of it in the 'pictures of your guns' thread in about 10 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy View Post
              Hopefully I won't get shouted at for nicking photo's from his Photobucket but there should be a picture of it in the 'pictures of your guns' thread in about 10 seconds
              haha that thing is insane

Comment

I'd buy an airsort version, very cool, and unlike the folding Glock this could actually be made to fit a standard pistol

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
                  I'd buy an airsort version, very cool, and unlike the folding Glock this could actually be made to fit a standard pistol
                  Why would you want a weapon with a stock in a holster? It would be hideously un-ergonomic wouldn't it?

Comment

I never said I wanted it in a holster, it can be slung would make a nice back up or CQB weapon like a Mac or a TMP

Comment

I never said I wanted it in a holster, it can be slung would make a nice back up or CQB weapon like a Mac or a TMP
                      You said 'could be made to fit a standard holster' to which my reply was 'why would anyone want to' My point being that there is no real difference in functionality and usability between the HERA and the FPG. Fair enough the folding aspect might not be necessary, but it's another feature which add's to it's saleability. It's all personal choice at the end of the day, all I was saying is that, if I'm going to be buying a carbine-esque glock conversion, I'll be getting the FPG as it's got more 'WOW' factor and the cool folding feature is another toy on what is afterall, just a toy.

Comment

I said standard pistol

Comment

I said standard pistol
                          Sorry, having a 'special' day, I'll get my coat LOL Somehow I read it as 'standard pistol holster' even though the word holster isn't mentioned anywhere in the thread.

But I'm fairly sure the FPG just uses the entire unmodified glock slide, only the inner barrel is changed I think.

Comment

The Folding Glock just had the upper reciver the lower part had a folding grip, meaning you could't just take you standard GBB Glock and put one inside, this sweetie you could.

total coolness

Comment

magpul are making the FMP (foldign machine pistol) version $225 but you need a doner gun, runs from a KWA/KSC glock 17/18 atm but they will be releasing a ready do go gun after a few months. folds down into a video size and jumps back out ready to shoot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nostromo Find out more about nostromo
                              Working...
                              X