WE AceVD GBBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE AceVD GBBR

So it finally being finished up ready to ship out to stores, i know ill be having one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJyo...layer_embedded

Owner of DCS
    (Doom custom shooters)
    PM me for Custom work!

Re: WE AceVD GBBR

The WE SVD has been with a UK retailer for over 2 weeks now..

(My appologies it is marked as "AIM TOP gas SVD" but the lads who own the shop told me they where WE.... weird)
    Last edited by Jamalen; 7 July, 2012, 19:17.

Comment

This makes me lol, screw you Cybergun.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

They were lying lol.

The AIM/TOP is very cheap and doesn't have full stroke blowback

Comment

Can now confirm that the aim top sVD is not the WE ace vd!

Owner of DCS
          (Doom custom shooters)
          PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Sorry Guys, my bad...

i was at the Skirmish site that the retailer runs, they showed me the GBB SVD and told me it was WE.... it wasn't until later I checked the website and saw they where marked as "AIM TOP".... I feel... abused....

I see that the real WE has turned up in Hong Kong.. and one site is selling spare mags too... looks nice.. the Polymer version is over $100 USD cheaper then the wood version..

Comment

A friend of mine ordered himself one. And a couple of days later the shop emailed him saying it would be slightly delayed "due to downgrading it to UK spec".

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                The AIM/TOP is very cheap and doesn't have full stroke blowback
                Imagine how cheap it would have been if Cybergun didn't get there money grabbing mitts on it

Originally posted by Jamalen View Post
                the Polymer version is over $100 USD cheaper then the wood version..
                You cant put a price on style and class my friend

My mate said he would lend me the money for one of these in August if I cant save enough lol, YaY Looking forward to it

Comment

What FPS d'you guys think we'll be looking at when this comes to the good ol' UK? Also having not paid much attention
                  to the GBBR market before now I have no idea, so, how long are we looking at waiting before ra-tech or someone release an NPAS to bring it down?

Comment

open bolt Npas for WE should work in these anyway but expect around 480 out of the box

Comment

I think the full travel bolt will feature much better with the SVD than it has with the AK, cool down-tastic.
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Any updates on this guys?

Comment

I'll let you know later this evening. Gonna watch half a team of players run from my mates one today.

Comment

Having had a grope of one today. I have to say, I'm rather impressed.

Every mag fed flawlessly, range was good for an ootb gun, the wood, and metal was very well finished. With a loud signature, and nice kick. Lighter than my M14 as well.

If SVD's are your thing, I recommend it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doombull3t A small town fellow, joined the army at a young age, enjoy anything that means I can shoot the hell out of people and cause misery and pain to all :P I also enjoy the occasional brew! Find out more about Doombull3t
                            Working...
                            X