WE to release ICS clone that's TM compatible & uses aeg mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE to release ICS clone that's TM compatible & uses aeg mags

Anyone else just a bit excited about this?...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inbBQ_5MRts

Hopefully that link works
    So a new PTW clone and my god does it look good!
    Not only that, but an XDM race gun!

Start saving now kids

Re: WE to release PTW clone that's TM compatible & uses aeg mags

isn't really a PTW clone more of a ICS but I see what you mean.

errrrm hard to say if im excited about it if i'm honest (esp having just bought a PTW). it's a step in the right direction and WE from what i've seen seem to be getting further ahead of competitors with each new release their GBB rifles for example. using standard parts is a huge plus but I cant see the base unit being cheap £450+ is my bet.

on a side note I really liked that tan rail.
    Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

"we don't have a name for it"

lol, ICS do.....

Comment

Looks nice good to see it's TM compatible too, I'd be very tempted if I wasn't poor
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Is it standard aeg dimensions? If so, pass.

Although if the gearbox fits into all other V2 guns I might be a little more interested

Comment

Re: WE to release ICS clone that's TM compatible & uses aeg mags

Changed the name, as that isn't a PTW clone...

Looks ok...same way an ICS looks ok...

I was gonna say stick to what your good at WE...but i'm not really sure what they're good at? Pistols now I guess? Old ones were shite though.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

by the looks of it they are getting good all round now.
              Originally posted by B.E.N.
              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Jack of all trades, master of none eh.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                  Jack of all trades, master of none eh.
                  I'm pretty sure they have mastered the GBBR market. No one else comes close to them in that department. Who else has had the balls to try a Gas system that feeds down (P90)

And no one else has anywhere near as many different types of Rifle.

Comment

Well ICS look ice but still feel fragile and are still just disapointing. TM still make make the best stadard hops and WE I think ae the most inovative manufaturer out here so this could be very big if all wrorksas it should but where oh where is WE's GBBr MP5?
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Think I shall stick with my Ics thanks. I can deal with it being a few mm out from a real steel m4.

Comment

It's just an ICS made TM compatible.

Having coloured uppers does not a PTW make

Comment

and its not like ics guns are completely alien from tm, ok the stock tube mounting and delta ring are different and they have a split gear box, but every internal part that matters as well as body furniture fit fine. you can even get standard hops to fit with a little bit of effort.
                          im fully ics converted when it comes to ar15's.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by badger906 View Post
                            and its not like ics guns are completely alien from tm, ok the stock tube mounting and delta ring are different and they have a split gear box, but every internal part that matters as well as body furniture fit fine. you can even get standard hops to fit with a little bit of effort.
                            im fully ics converted when it comes to ar15's.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                            Since this takes out the whole effort aspect of ICS rifles, surely this would be tempting?
                            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Meh, moar GBBR pls. (-_- )
                              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thomo Find out more about Thomo
                              Working...
                              X