Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWA KRISS vector

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
    Yeah, I think im gonna be looking that way as well. And from Stargate's post, looks like the MP7 will be out sooner than this
    And cheaper, with cheaper mags, lower power level, better hop I think it's a no brainer yes this is inferior......

Comment

Its not about this being inferior at all. Its the fact that its a Kriss! With the SV system aswell!

Mags will be about the same price power level is usually easily adjustable pretty sharpish after release usually through nozzle caping NPAS etc..

It looks as though the TM MP7 will be amazing from the last fire video.

None the less id rather get a Kriss.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
        Its not about this being inferior at all. Its the fact that its a Kriss!
        Exactly, even tho I prefer KWA gear I'd rather have the TM mp7. I hate the idea of an airsoft Kriss with a passion normally reserved for rapists, paedophiles and queue jumpers.

Comment

My comment was meant positivley. As in the Kriss is the best firearm created since the Thompson

Possibly one of the best on the market today. The SV system is so exellent that the US military pretty much bought the rights to it and are currently working on a .50cal with the SV system

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
            My comment was meant positivley. As in the Kriss is the best firearm created since the Thompson
            Not sure I'd say it's the best, not a huge fan of the TDI Vector, but certainly innovative. Can't wait to see what the TDI KRISS KARD is like.

Comment

Saw this and thought it looked alright.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

omg i love tht lol

i'd have one in each hand and load the 203's with my toes!!
                Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

I'd love to know how they'd run the SV system with 5.56x45mm, considering .45 ACP was supposed to be showing off >>
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I don't see the point in the airsoft version of the kriss system. Make the gun by all means but instead of wasting space making the recoil reducing system using the kriss' unique shape to house a few co2 capsules or large gas chamber. Freeing up the mag just for bb's so you could have 100+ round midcaps. That way mags would be cheaper and you charge the gun not the mags

Comment

I see a point in an airsoft version - I love how GBB guns imitate the real thing - if an airsoft Kriss imitated the real thing then I'd probably buy it without giving it a second thought.
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

But the only good thing about a gbb airsoft gun is the recoil. My idea would give it more recoil (still less than the real steel) and better mag capacity. So it would be more practical.

Comment

That pic reminds me of the rail gun from mgs2 and 4

Comment

im holding out for an AEG variant, i like batteries

Comment

AEG - Go f**k yourself.

GBBRs are meant to replicate the real steel as close as they can. Why I buy them. Also why AEGS suck with the 6000rd hi cap drum magazine bollocks

NEVER EVER should a mid or hi cap ever be introduced to the GBBR world. Theres a simple solution - AIM fire Two rounds, move on. Not look spray pray oh hes hit.

Charging gas into the guns is old school and went out with the HPA rigs and classics. GIM is the way forward.

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
                                But the only good thing about a gbb airsoft gun is the recoil. My idea would give it more recoil (still less than the real steel) and better mag capacity. So it would be more practical.
                                Thats your opinion, I've stated mine and mine's slightly different. Also - is there going to be enough space in it to fit a standard s7 blowback system in it? The space for your hand is somewhat in the way surely?
                                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                                Working...
                                X