PP-19 Bizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PP-19 Bizon

Seen on the guns wanted made threads and stuff that a few of you on here wanted and PP-19. Well your prayers are answered :D

Silverback Airsoft have developed an AEG version of the Bizon constructed of all steel parts and it features adjustable hop, nylon fiber 160 round mid-cap mag and has a version 3 gearbox with 7mm bearings. It has an approximate weight of 3kg and an approximate muzzle velocity of 290 FPS.

It can also accept Real Steel Russian optics :D

Set for a mid-September release and can be pre-ordered off of a Hong Kong site for $320

Re: PP-19 Bizon

Ah crap, there goes next month's spending money...
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

This is old news: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ighlight=bizon

Comment

For those who haven't heard, the Silverback PP19 Bizon AEG now available through at least two of the major HK retailers.
        Full steel, V3 Gearbox, approx 350fps (according to retailer), prices circa $320 + Shipping & taxes.
        Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

God it's ugly. But it's different enough for me to want one. My main concern however is mags, and mag pouches, and their availability.

Comment

how is it ugly?

get out lol

Comment

I really want someone to make a conversion kit. Just picked myself up a 105 variant and if they did a bison conversion kit for it is rip and arm off!

Comment

Only 160 rounds in the midcap magazine. I was expecting much more
                Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

well anymore would probably count as a hi cap!

Comment

Ben if you want a conversion kit its $2000 so better of buying the gun and modding the internals.

I was expecting more in the mag as well seeing it's not exactly going to be the easiet of mags to store in a vest

Comment

Surely its not the one made by Silverback? Hopefully theyll make one if they havent already!

Comment

Can't remember now, but it was made with either real steel or as near as dammit parts and quality much like a RS AK.

Comment

Silverback PP-19 spotted in a UK retailer!

I had a fondle and a fiddle and it's extremely nice. We didn't fire it but it looks to accept a standard AK hop unit, standard V3 gearbox so magic can be worked if the standard internals are guff. The mag is rather stiff to get on and off but I'm sure it'll be ok with a bit of use. I was actually very surprised by the quality of the externals too. A definate AEG to go on the christmas list!

No price though... It had literally only just been unboxed and put on the wall...
                          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Which retailer was this? Having trouble finding a place in the UK to buy this from.

Comment

Video review today on Epic Airsoft HD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X