Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTW Team Alpha series....

This was announced today by STTS.

I suspect it is due to the rocketing prices of even recycled metals in the Far East making it a non-viable option for a business.

I would like to inform everybody that due to a change in production methods by Celcius in Hong Kong, the extremely popular Team Alpha II series will no longer be an option for manufacture from September 2012

The current Team Alpha II series consists of the following:

Team Alpha II M4A1
    Team Alpha II CQB
    Team Alpha II 416 Carbine
    Team Alpha II 416 Rifle

ALL of the above will be no longer available after our latest shipment arrives which we expect next week (10th of September 'ish). There are 30 units left in this delivery which are yet to be allocated and so if you have team mates, friends or you just want another please spread the word as this will be the last chance to own a Training Weapon for the UK Exclusive price of £567.89.

Once the Team Alpha II's are sold out, the CTW range will consist of the following:

MX-3 M4A1
    MX-3 CQB
    MX- Ghost M4A1
    MX-Ghost CQB
    MX-Diablo M4A1 (NOT available for UK importation due to power limits)
    MX-Diablo CQB (As above)

We are in conversations with Celcius directly with regards to filling this 'void' that will be left, but at this time there are no plans to replace it.

You can not say you were not warned..........

With regards to the 416 variants, we are still able to produce this on the MX-3 platform, and we are looking into the costings of a 'stand alone' 416 upper receiver as a spare part option................. leave this with me and I'll see what I can do

Re: CTW Team Alpha series....

What's the Diablo? (Other than a hig fps- any external differences?)

Comment

Dunno, never heard of it.

The fact that they are not intended for the UK market would suggest it is a mean ol' bastard though!

If i could get away with harvesting somebodies internal organs and flogging them off i would have a Ghost in a heart beat.

Comment

Where was this announcement made? Can find anything from STTS announcing this!

Ash

Comment

It's similar to the systema mad max, a high fps tw designed for that purpose.

There's stuff in the works though, so don't give up on the ctw

Fight hard and keep the faith as we like to say

It was announced by stts on the dedicated training weapon forum. The post has since been removed by accident, I will get them to re post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by CK; 5 September, 2012, 17:50.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Might as well use this as create a new one.
            What's the story on the MX-3 Challenge Kit / Build it yourself thingy ?
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

There is a Celcius Challenge kit being released soon, its RRP in Hong Kong is $649.

The rest is all Top Secret i'm afraid But it is/will be worth keeping an eye on STTS for this one, as always, they have something special planned.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

The last delivery of the Team Alphas is expected in the UK on Monday 17th September.

Hopefully the Team Alpha series or similar will be reincarnated in future projects and developments. That said, i am quite excited about a challenge kit. I feel happier about doing a scratch build compared to taking apart a factory build to modify or customise!

Comment

There are no plans to bring back the Team Alpha or anything similar.

STTS will still be applying their own parts where needed to the MX-3 series. However the MX-3 comes with a reinforced celcius sun gear anyway, so they won't be replacing that.

However the challenge kit will hopefully fill the void that the Team Alpha leaves.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                  Working...
                  X