Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More stupid kids!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crim...ls-in-one-week

Nice of the police to give the guns back to them afterwards!

And the children on here wonder why the community jump on idiots like these!

Comment

Re: More stupid kids!

Silly kids, but let's be fair they're just doing what kids do. Restrictionof ownership to minors is the way forwards here, oh and that old chesnut of parental responsibility.

The article was surprisingly non-alarmist as well. Which is nice to see for once!

Comment

"parental responsibility" what's that then? On a bimble through Portsmouth on a Saturday morning half the parents i see seem barely capable of taking responsibility for themselves never mind the swarm of of small kids surrounding them......

On the other hand stuff like this just makes me think that RIF ownership should be restricted to 18+ and the whole VCRA thing should be revisited to remove the 2-tone loophole. Oh and that parents should be held legally accountable for the acts of their children.
        Originally posted by tackle
        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

'looked dangerously like AR-15 assault rifles used by York police tactical teams.'

Thats just great, not. Better be a bit more careful taking mine from the house to the garage. Kids that don't think before doing. I live in York and and most of the firearms team are/were based in Easingwold a few miles away, never seen them carry AR-15's, just MP5's.
          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

York Canada, not York UK
            sigpic

Comment

As in Canada?
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Damned Caveira! Far too fast on his toes.
                Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Doh, missed that one, we evan have a free York paper called the 'Star'. Makes me feel better about this then, was thinking I must be living in Leeds

'In 2011, York police seized 423 guns, of which 86 (21 per cent) were replica guns.'

'So far this year, police have seized 275 guns. Of those 28 (11 per cent) were rep.'
                  Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Kind of misleading with the DIRTY, GREAT UNION JACK behind them. But really, if it were the UK then their shizzle would've been blown half-way to the moon and that article would've lead mass rage.
                    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Bit reckless stalking around the living room in your combat gear but the first kid didn't actually do anything wrong as it was in his house.
                      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Boys will be boys.

Comment

The police shouldn't of returned the guns to them. If they can't be responsible enough to use them ONLY on registered skirmish sites, or private land with the express permission of the owner they don't have the right to own them. Saying that though this is the fault of the parents too.

They should hold on to the guns until it's a game day.

Edit: It say's they were stalking in front of the house not inside it?

Edit 2: OH Canada! That explains it then.
                          Last edited by Sam-Beta; 7 September, 2012, 11:25.

Comment

Yet again, they're calling the weapons air guns.

I can't believe how light they let them off, too! They even gave the guns back! They should've taken the guns to the local skirmish site and let the owners only use them when they went to that site.
                            Originally posted by psirus101
                            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Police advise people who want to carry these weapons to call their local law-enforcement office to determine which area permits the safe usage of that firearm.
                              LOLS!

excuse me officer but i was going to go down the park for a bit of footie, i wondered if it was ok to bring my AR 15?

How about no where is safe unless its a flipping airsoft site or private land AWAY from general view

people are flippin morons!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
                              Working...
                              X