G&G Top Tech Generation 2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Top Tech Generation 2's

With the new Gen2 G&G Top Techs being released recently anyone tried one or even seen one?

Features have been improved apparently, 6.03 tightbore instead of 6.04, an even better motor and better wiring are all included in the new version, as well as most models being Deans and Tamiya compatible out of the box.

Anyone got any more info or used/seen one?

Re: G&G Top Tech Generation 2's

Deans & Tamiya compatible out of the box? You mean they have a quick change connector?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I'm buying one soon!

Comment

6.03 barrel,higher torque,higher rof,deans and tamiya connecters not a quick change connecter,metal body with stamped markings and individual serial numbers,large silver plated wiring,functioning bolt catch,lipo ready,and a 2 year warranty.take my money now

Comment

The old toptechs had unique serial nos too :L
          I like the look of black gearboxes...
          Was looking to buy one and drop it it but theyre £150! Ill just get new gun!
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            Was looking to buy one and drop it it but theyre £150! Ill just get new gun!
            May I point out that under 18's aren't allowed to buy airsoft replica's
            sigpic

Comment

Did i specify that i was going to buy a rif/if? No. Did i say when? No. Fact is ill be 18 before i could even consider being able to afford it!
              Edit: ill also say that we should try to keep this on topic if you want to discuss my age, feel free to pm me.
              Last edited by jonny lovegrove; 26 September, 2012, 19:01.

Comment

i was just copying what a certain site had as this forum dosent allow retailers being linked they get jealous :P

Comment

saying that though all your guns are rifs well the photos

Comment

I know mate. I wouldve posted the pictures but theyve all got watermarks.

Comment

im on about the photos of your rifs in your armoury photos

Comment

(posted at same time)
                        Yes i have rifs. Anyone can legally own. Not going into it. I did not buy them.

Comment

No offense jc1992, but the laws about owning RIF's and the laws about buying them are different - an under 18 can happily own an RIF if he can prove a defense for him/herself under the VCR Act, but he cannot buy one. There are innumerable threads on this topic which many people (more informed than I, I should add) have commented on, I suggest you take a peek.

Back to thread however - the top tech G&G's of late are really nice - if they're making improvements then that can only be good! If you get one let us know - do a review or something, would love to read it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Will certainly do a review when I pick it up, getting an MP5!

Comment

Why do people love silver plated wiring? Surely its on the same par as silver plated wiring in the audio hobby? IE pointless - if youve got a well soldered joint it isnt necessary at all.
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X