Code 8 PTW's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 8 PTW's

hey guys im going to new york in november and have been looking at one of their stores. I was wondering what you know of these PTW's? they sound really good for the money, and after speaking to the staff of the store they say they have had a few UK customers who have purchased from them whilst on holiday and have been able to get home with their RIF, because they have declared it to the airport baggage and handling section whilst in the store.

I would like to link you to one directly but cant due to rules of the board.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: Code 8 PTW's

Nice one fella, looks like a fun thing indeed. TBB as standard and running off 11.1 from the off? Sweet.
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Check with your airline not all of them will ship a RIF, if they allow it they may well request it is in a locked hard case try will also more than likely request payment for the case/RIF as an extra bag.
      Originally posted by Fenriz
      I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

That's not a bad bit of kit. Good price as well.
        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Cheers for the feedback, yeah it looks great doesn't it. I'm gonna go for it. I'll do the right checks. I'm excited lol

Comment

Looks all right, a bit like an ICS but a bit rougher around the edges. I don't really see what makes it a training weapon...

To be honest, it doesn't look worth the effort of getting it back, but if you want it, go for it

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Buy it in New York, and then post it to yourself, that way you will avoid a lot of red tape with the airlines.

Remember to put your UKARA number on the box and prepare to pay the charges..

Comment

a training weapon that uses hi caps as standard thought only the taliban use pray and spray :p

id just get an ICS m4.. i can change my fps even quicker than that guy did, just pop out the body pin, slide out the upper and stick in another upper, replace in and your done, i think i could do it in 10 seconds lol.

Plus think of the wait youd have if you stripped a piston, not something you could just order and get in a couple of days.

Comment

@badger true about the piston, but I ordered something from Hong Kong and it only took 5 days to arrive..

With regards to not seeing what makes it a ptw..what makes a systema a ptw? And I don't mean to sound gobby with that question, lol

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
                    @badger true about the piston, but I ordered something from Hong Kong and it only took 5 days to arrive..

With regards to not seeing what makes it a ptw..what makes a systema a ptw? And I don't mean to sound gobby with that question, lol
                    Mostly the way its constructed and the real dimensions

Comment

I'd say the real dimensions and bolt stop.

They claim that these h4a1's are real dimensions, but unless they use a PTW style motor, I don't see how they can be.

It looks interesting, I just watched the video, but the whole design is very odd, plus the battery HAS to go in the front as the rear has the piston and spring in...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                      Working...
                      X