• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celcius Professional Kit - New UK CTW News from STTS

I'm pleased to forward this on to you from STTS

Originally posted by S-T-T-S UK
    Good afternoon.

I am extremely pleased to inform you all that following a very successful meeting with Celcius in Hong Kong within the last 7 days, we (S-T-T-S) have finalised the CTW Professional Kit that we will launch to the UK and Europe by the end of November 2012. :D

The Professional Kit that we propose is an extremely attractive package which I hope you will all be excited about, and the details are as follows which I would like to encourage your comments on:

S-T-T-S EXCLUSIVE Professional Kit - Comprising of the following:

CTW Professional Kit - M4 CQB Variant
    CQB - M4A1 Barrel Extension INCLUDED RRP of £61.95
    Spare 6.00mm M4A1 Reformation II inner barrel INCLUDED RRP of £199.95
    Spare Hop Chamber Key INCLUDED RRP of £0.99

The proposed Retail Price for the complete kit as detailed above is £559.95

Please note that the package as outlined above is EXCLUSIVE to S-T-T-S, and other CTW Professional Kits supplied via other Distributors WILL NOT have the barrel extension, hop chamber key or spare reformation II barrel included.

The package we have put together allows you to have the choice of either an M4 CQB or an M4A1 within the same box, and will allow you to change your weapon type when going to different skirmish sites (subject to retro-fitting the hop unit to the different barrel length) and we are looking to have the first shipment into the UK by the end of November 2012.

Please post any comments you feel are appropriate as we like to hear what our fellow combatants think of the package we have proposed, or alternatively email me (Allister) directly on [email protected].

Many thanks and I look forward to your comments :P

We are also looking for Trade Accounts across Europe that would like to stock this exclusive kit. Again please email me directly for details on our Trade T&C's.
    Looks really good, and I will definitely be buying myself one

I'll pass on any comments to STTS on behalf of the Zeroin community.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: Celcius Professional Kit - New UK CTW News from STTS

Its too cheap to be true... I can't wait.

Comment

£200 barrel?? o.O
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I'm reading through does this kit come with the proposed new hop unit discuses previously as it seems silly not too ?

Comment

The hop unit is an extra, and always will be, RRP £74.99. It was proposed at one stage to put it on all MX-3 variants, but they decided against it.

The UK price for the inner barrel is £199, however I have seen it a lot cheaper elsewhere.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
          Working...
          X