Tm gbb MP7a1 release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm gbb MP7a1 release date

Does anyone have the release date in the uk for this yet? been on announcement for ages but still no signs................

Re: Tm gbb MP7a1 release date

As I said somewhere in the 'New TM Sneak-Peak' thread, it will probably be announced with their new products at the Hobby Show in 8 days. Probably won't hit the UK for a while though, still no sign in the UK of the M9A1 that was released in August so far, so it could be quite some time. By Christmas if we're lucky.

Comment

Cheers Ap, im not going to bother posting on zero in anymore, i think ill just pm you directly from now on lol

Comment

yup retailers are missing out.. they shouldnt ignore the TM.

Comment

Its like the WE XDM Compact in Black and Tan... showed up in Asia about 2 weeks ago and when am I going to be able to buy one here? who knows..

At this Rate the KWA Kriss will beat the TM MP7A1 to retailers outside Japan.. and then I'll be torn on what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
            yup retailers are missing out.. they shouldnt ignore the TM.
            Its always surprised me how many retailers don't stock TM considering
            they are pretty much the creme de la creme of the ******* *****.
            As I said in the sneak peak thread it worries me that a lot of retailers
            have down sized their TM range recently, including new stuff.
            Can't find a high cycle AUG anywhere, a lot of sites have removed it from their site
            completely.

I'd like a complete 'this is whats going on' update in regards to the 'banned' TM
            stuff too.

Comment

I was looking at them yesterday. There are in stock in some places at 309

Comment

Yeah it's usually a case of how much work is it to get a shipment with whole Saler or direct, the easier a wholesaler is to deal with the more orders they get plain and simple. The Japan ones tend to be hard to deal with both in terms of comms and willingness to sell outside of Japan. But for those who bother any tm shipment whether its accessories or guns is a garrentied sale. Just a mater of time till they sell through.

Only problem is the less there is of tm in terms of visual presence on websites in the uk reduces there profile with new players they tend to be only brought or sort after by the older players in terms of playing time not age.

Comment

NEWS! Asian sites now accepting pre-orders of the MP7, expected in stock by the end of the month! Price is around $330-340, equating to just over £200. I'd say we should have this by Christmas, probably priced around £250 once in UK.

Comment

Saving up now! Though the UK will get about 6.....
                    Any idea if this will run on propane or is it gonna be a low power gas affair?

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                      Saving up now! Though the UK will get about 6.....
                      Any idea if this will run on propane or is it gonna be a low power gas affair?
                      I think it'll be down to experimenting that will tell, but most newer TMs seem ok on Green Gas. I'll be sticking to Abbey Ultra though to be safe.

Comment

Tough one. I'm after a new gun and can't decide between this when it hits or keep saving for the recoil 416. You know any TM recoil 416 its going to cost atleast as much as their Scar or Recce rifle though.
                        Assuming of course they announce a 416 next week.

Comment

TM MP7 Release Date: 29/10/2012

That is Japan, so expect another 3 weeks to a month for UK sales at least.

The price in Japan works out around £210-220, but add UK profit and such to that and expect them to be £250-270.

Mags are around £25-30 for a 40rd extended one, no news of short 20rd mags just yet.

'FireKnife'
                          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

It'd be good.
                            There isn't really anything on the market at the moment for a sensible price with any mag availability!
                            MP7 - no mags
                            MP9 - no mags

Then the Kriss vector is expected to be a whopping £350!!!

Comment

Found this on YT of the TM MP7 GBB in action... seems like there is little to no cooldown...

Enjoy X-ray

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
                              Working...
                              X