Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc mp5k.... Gbb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OHQZDwc5BAk

Just an engineering sample at the moment but it looks good.

Discuss.

Re: Vfc mp5k.... Gbb

Very cool, looks like a decent kick.
    Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
    Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Aye lots of kick, hopefully it's not one of VFCs models that will self destruct though.

Comment

I just wet my pants!!!

Wanted one of these since I started airsoft but refuse to buy the Maruzen or Well POSs

Wish I could understand what he was saying so I could hear his explanation for the fact that it was out of gas before BBs....lol

Comment

It does seem to look awesome doesn't it? Hopefully we'll get more news soon, this just popped up on their facebook

Comment

Maruzen MP5K better, 50 rounds on a single charge of gas. Looks like VFC can't compete with that.

Maruzens 134a only, cheap, dry firing, piss poor hop, plastic fantastic Kurz will have its place as my go to CQB blaster for a few years to come.
            http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

cooldown still looks problematic!
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I'd be tmpted if it had an SEF lower and was mde by WE so no thanks.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

VFC, looks good?

I dont think so. It will be another £500 paper weight. I had the VFC MP5 and it SUCKED I mean was less the useful or decent. You would have a better skirmish with it slung over your back and throwing bbs at people.

This will be NO BETTER. Buying it is a justifcation for VFC to produce more non working piles of shit.

The full size MP5 recoiled like a dream and looked as real as the RS but it just shot like CRAP and was unskirmishable.

I can safely say it would be cheaper to buy 4 or 5 MZN MP5Ks and use them until one breaks, or buy one a spend money on having your own hop unit fabricated. It would work better.

This will fire 50 rounds (if that) and fail. Just like all other VFC GBBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                    I'd be tmpted if it had an SEF lower and was mde by WE so no thanks.
                    Agree on the WE part 100%

But they haven't got their fingers out and made the full size version yet so a "k" could be a long long way off

Comment

I'd agree on the level of VFCs quality on their GBBs. They are god awful. Hopefully this may be an improvement though. If my local gets them in the future I'll try before I buy.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
                        VFC, looks good?

I dont think so. It will be another £500 paper weight. I had the VFC MP5 and it SUCKED I mean was less the useful or decent. You would have a better skirmish with it slung over your back and throwing bbs at people.

This will be NO BETTER. Buying it is a justifcation for VFC to produce more non working piles of shit.

The full size MP5 recoiled like a dream and looked as real as the RS but it just shot like CRAP and was unskirmishable.

I can safely say it would be cheaper to buy 4 or 5 MZN MP5Ks and use them until one breaks, or buy one a spend money on having your own hop unit fabricated. It would work better.

This will fire 50 rounds (if that) and fail. Just like all other VFC GBBS.
                        Did you have any upgrades on your MP5?

Comment

New video just popped up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=9aHhLR3CJhY#!

Skip to around the 10 minute mark to see it shoot.

Comment

Yes. All of the ones worth installing. Though the Mags where a nightmare aswell, leaked, misfed, jammed. £800 paper weight.

Comment

It certainly looks to be firing better in that vid than the first one

Is he brandishing a Co2 magazine at around 2:00?
                              Certainly looks like a screw bottom for Co2.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam-Beta Find out more about Sam-Beta
                              Working...
                              X