clone vfc bar out now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clone vfc bar out now

apart from a ww2 airsoft forum ive seen no other mention of this.
    clone of the vfc version though has plastic furniture instesd of wood but is only 300quid not 1200.
    seen the photos and the internals look the same as my vfc.
    Last edited by Rampage; 5 October, 2012, 15:59.
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Re: clone vfc bar out now

Have extended my review on the WW2 airsoft forum

and link to my edited review here on zero in http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...utomatic-Rifle

adding more info shortly.

Stu

Comment

waiting for mine to arrive....

have had a look at a guy i knows, seem very front heavy, but good
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

seen the review on the ww2 forum, but didnt know you were on here, bought my vfc version earlier in the year as i had convinced myself that the clone would never happen.
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I was going to splash out my bonus on a VFC one but glad i held off. The VFC is nicer than the Clone ofc but the price of the clone makes it an easy choice for me anyways. Not keen on the mags on the mo, hopefully they will grow on me. But if nothing else the china mags seems compatable with the VFC and at a 1/3 of the cost. So if you need some more you could save some money in they area!

Stu

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

screwdriver Find out more about screwdriver
          Working...
          X