Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asg mac 10 aep

http://www.actionsportgames.com/new-...d=16262@@SHOP1

Looks like a TM clone, but for £90 I've found at a retailer seems a lot of bang for the buck.

Re: Asg mac 10 aep

Yeah saw that in a catalogue a while back, looks like a direct TM clone. Bet it won't have anywhere near the range though, the TM has a great hop. Plus the ASG has that useful but ugly rail added, and the silencer is empty.

Comment

Looks pretty cool but KWA's gbb version is only 30 quid more and is a lot more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
        Looks pretty cool but KWA's gbb version is only 30 quid more and is a lot more fun.
        But considerably less useful in a game

Comment

personally having owned the TM MAC10 I would have happily paid more for a MAC10 running on a small Lipo. Those 500Mah NICD's were a pain and ran out far to quick.

Comment

I've seen a few TMs converted to run on lipos, is this one plastic like the TM? If it is I see no reason to buy it over the TM other than the rice.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
              see no reason to buy it over the TM other than the rice.
              id rather have a cheap knock off clone of a tm than a bowl of rice

Comment

35m ish range, and i've converted one to lipo within 5 minutes! metal bodied, metal hicap, 450 rnds, great fun bit of kit!

Comment

any internal photos of this ,is it a clone of the tm as the mag looks very similar and does it use tme mac10/mp7 gearbox
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                    35m ish range, and i've converted one to lipo within 5 minutes! metal bodied, metal hicap, 450 rnds, great fun bit of kit!
                    What FPS are you getting and what is the rof like?
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

280 fps, and i'll check the rof tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        But considerably less useful in a game
                        Good point, i guess im just a GBB junkie at heart

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                          280 fps, and i'll check the rof tomorrow
                          Could you also check if the barrel extension silencer increases FPS as my ASG MK23 has the built in barrel extension and gives a good 30-50 FPS more

Comment

Originally posted by J888 View Post
                            Could you also check if the barrel extension silencer increases FPS as my ASG MK23 has the built in barrel extension and gives a good 30-50 FPS more
                            That effect doesn't work so much on AEGs, only on gas guns really.

Comment

Does anyone know who produced this AEP? The only other one I can find is the TM version and I can't belive ASG are rebranding Tokyo Marui.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

J888 Find out more about J888
                              Working...
                              X