BTC Chimera Version 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC Chimera Version 3

Who is going to be puchasing one of these when they eventually come out? I personally can't wait, there'll be one going in the AK and one going in the FAL... No word on any dates but I'm hoping it will be February at the latest...

Version 2 shown for reference...
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Re: BTC Chimera Version 3

If that's what I think it is... YES.

Comment

How much?
      Is that the other companies improvement over the ASC one?
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It is! Well its the guy that designed the AWS Raptor, so its an improvement on that and the ASCU... And the UK pre-order price for the V2 is £85... (The V2 is all but 'in the post' to suppliers...)
        If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

i almost bought a V2 today,but i have no gearboxes for it to go into......i just want one,but i think im going to wait for the V3 to come out instead
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
            i almost bought a V2 today,but i have no gearboxes for it to go into......i just want one,but i think im going to wait for the V3 to come out instead
            Yeah, thats where I'm at, I was interested to see how many people have been waiting for something like this to come along, V3's are so neglected in this area... It is obviously just to do with the painfully high M4-count in the ******* ***** but it shouldn't be...

Comment

well when i say i have no gearboxes for it to go in,its because all my V2 have been accomodated with raptors and ascu,and my V3 have been totally neglected

Comment

Importer has stock. I have received my V3 and am in the process of fitting it. Review HERE

Comment

unfortunately most people think the new ascu is the one to go for,even though the chimera has had no failures out of the first 500 batch,other than a few people with installing issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

a_flea Was born many years ago, did some stuff I was proud of, did some other stuff I wasn't so proud of, currently still alive, to be continued... Find out more about a_flea
                  Working...
                  X