SRC gbb g36.... anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC gbb g36.... anyone have one?

these are on sale on a certain website.... and ive been looking for a gbb for a while.

ive had m4s before, but i wasnt impressed, so i think a g36 might be more my style.

ive heard the WE ones are good, but what about the src? anyone got/used one?

cheers, rich.

380fps and no way (that I can see with a quick search) of lowering it, not a good start regardless of quality

Comment

Re: SRC gbb g36.... anyone have one?

More importantly it's SRC and gas which is never a good sign

Comment

Just get the WE if you really need a GBB G36 in your life.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

The WE G39/G36s are amazing. In mine, and many peoples opinion, the best GBBR in WEs line up. Even if SRCs is good, which I doubt it considering its SRCs first attempt at a GBBR, it wont be as good as WEs.

Comment

You're probably right, it's certainly the best shooter out of WE's range and so far the most reliable I've owned, in relative terms. Give them a try but be prepared for maintenance and make sure you upgrade the hop and trigger components if you aim to skirmish with it.

I've just seen the promo video for it, I like the details on the exterior but that cooldown on full auto is simply unacceptable when you see the ROF WE achieved with theirs.

Factor that with the lack of upgrade or replacement parts? Pass.

Comment

Imagine a gbbr that used something like the Top Japan ejection system, but rather than having the gas in mag, it was in the round itself. No cool down effect, ultra realism, and operating costs equal to real steel.....ultimate milsim rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
                Imagine a gbbr that used something like the Top Japan ejection system, but rather than having the gas in mag, it was in the round itself. No cool down effect, ultra realism, and operating costs equal to real steel.....ultimate milsim rifle.
                so we'd have to gas up every single round, and then have to go and pick them up from the mud, clean them and gas em up again???
                Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Unless they made sealed disposable rounds that were cheap that would be a bloody nightmare.

Comment

To be fair, the Top system is already a nightmare, and impractical for game play. Even if you were loaded and never bothered to pick up the "used" casings, imagine the environmental issues on site, especially if it became a standard practice.

Comment

Its based off the VFC and that was bad, so this one by SRC will suck even more.

The WE one is very solid and copes very well in the cold due to the 3 stage magazine design, also very very cheap for what it is. Well made nylong fibre body, internals personally had no issues up to about 15K rounds where the valve locker broke (common problem with all WE GBBRs) and a worn trigger ($15 replacment).

Only bad points are the magazine shells can be a little weak if you drop em, but then again cheap to replace. As long as you stay well away from RA-Tech steel internals it will be fine, just replace them with stock WE bits as and when they are needed.

From what ive heard WE are working on a new gas system that seperates the actual firing of the round and the recoil. According to them in theory it should mean, minimal cooldown, much stronger recoil, much more shot to shot consistancy, better accuracy. Still using the Gas-in-mag system.

On the shell ejectors a brass catcher could be used to prevent picking em up. However Tanaka tried this with the Casyopea system that was quickly banned for being 'Too easy to convert to fire real rounds' as it actually used a proper hammer system to fire the rounds off.

Comment

The WE G39 is one of the best GBBs full stop.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                          Unless they made sealed disposable rounds that were cheap that would be a bloody nightmare.
                          Thats something ive always thought about ever since seeing the Tanaka SAA Casseopia system.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Richhill Find out more about Richhill
                          Working...
                          X