USMC Urban MARPAT!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMC Urban MARPAT!?

Hi everyone, erm I dunno if this is brand new or not but I was surfing a popular auction website when I stumbled upon Urban MARPAT, I've never seen anything like this before and I was wondering if anyone else had see or heard of this before...

I thought that it would be of interest to those who play Urban and those looking for a look alike to the Russian Digi cam. I for one really like it any am seriously considering buying a set, I just wondered what your thought on it were.
    Feenix
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Re: USMC Urban MARPAT!?

This has been on a site that sells things banned on ebay for a while, looks good but the only problem its just BDU's at the moment, no hats, vests or helmet covers.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Hmmmm, I have yet to see it being used by the USMC but it may be issued to SEAL's and the such like. And if it is real then I doubt we will see webbing as there isn't any real MARPAT webbing as the USMC use Coyote Brown OTV and pouches. Pitty about the helmet covers though.

Comment

Well, if youre that desperate for the full sets. Why not buy a few and rip em up and make helmet covers etc.?
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

this is usmc urban camo

Comment

Nope thats the old stuff... I believe it was never issued, just researched. Urban camos never been a requirement for line grunts like the USMC so its unlikely we'll see it soon.

Especially when they've made sh*tloads of ACU which is extremely similar, and once they choose the new camo will be readily available...

Comment

I'm sure urban marpat was used by some of those troops in Transformers 2...
              Last edited by Shiftycapone; 19 January, 2010, 09:53. Reason: more detail
              sigpic

Comment

tru spec make a suit minus plate carrier
                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I thought urban marpart was just experimental and not officially released

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    I thought urban marpart was just experimental and not officially released
                    you are correct, just like the snow variant.
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                    Originally posted by N3ADS
                    Is this you talking from experience ?..
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

First off the OP hasnt posted Urban marpat that is an experimental Night Camo for the Navy. And Urban marpat looks like this, and to the person who thought that was Urb Marines, it was one of the experimental patterns that didnt get past the testing phase:
                      Last edited by Nun-Chuck; 19 January, 2010, 23:26. Reason: Arrangement
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Ah cool thanks guys, yeh I was slightly confuzzled, because the site selling them says its MARPAT, but I can Believe that it is a NWU variant instead,

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                        Hmmmm, I have yet to see it being used by the USMC but it may be issued to SEAL's and the such like. And if it is real then I doubt we will see webbing as there isn't any real MARPAT webbing as the USMC use Coyote Brown OTV and pouches. Pitty about the helmet covers though.
                        Yeh it is a shame, but at the same time you could use Black stuff aswell to complete the look,

you are correct, just like the snow variant.
                        Yeah I thought so as I'd never seen it around, and I SOOO badly want a snow set though!
                        sigpic
                        G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Stargate Universe. i want this for CQB, i quite like, but for woodland, nooooo!
                          I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

Remembered what that blocky stuffs called, I think its referred to as T patt or something

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                              Remembered what that blocky stuffs called, I think its referred to as T patt or something
                              The man is correct!
                              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feenix Find out more about Feenix
                              Working...
                              X