Even More WE Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even More WE Stuff

So, WE have been busy and and a whole load more stuff coming out, including:

Now Released:

Glock 26 series (Black/Sand)
    Glock 26c Series (Black/Sand - fully auto)
    Glock 27 Series (Black/Sand)
    Glock 26 Advance (Black/Sand)
    Glock 26c Advanced Series (Black/Sand - fully auto)
    Glock 33 Advanced Series (Black/Sand)

Here is an example of the Glock Advances, clones of the old TM G26 Advance.

So pretty much, they're all the same basic subcompact Glock but with different markings (9x19, .40 S&W and .357 SIG), different colours, fully auto selectors on some, and extended grips and compensators. They have also released their split GB Katana AEG M4 series, as well as the M&P Compact all now available in various colours. To complement their SIG line, a SIG 229 and 229R and available too, as a more modern alternative to the SIG 228. I'm hoping for a P232 or P238, but that's unlikely.

It has also been revealed that in now-usual WE behavior, will be releasing the Beretta PX4 storm in SubCompact form, like the M&P and XDM, with one short mag and one extended one with spacer. I will update this thread as new WE stuff comes in.

Re: Even More WE Stuff

I just dont get the point of the G26 advance - turns a handbag pistol into a frankenstein of a firearm...

The standard G26 is up my street though, ive had my heart set on one for a while. I'll probably just get a KWA though, mag compatibility n all :P
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yeah, the Glock26 Advance was don't by Marui because it was in the Manga "Ghost in the Shell - Stand alone complex", defiantly a pistol for Japanese Manga fans... I don't know why WE would copy that.. but the WE Glock23c was better then I expected...

I'm hoping that they release spare mags for their Glock27's asap... so I can get cheap mags for my Marui G26....

I see VFC have released a new glock19 too... with realistic trades it looks nice..

Comment

If the quality of these is anything like the 226 I think i will give them a wide berth.

Comment

Aww, more psitols, I was hoping for an MP5. On a side note though I tested my WE Sig P228 today and it kicks harder than any GBB i've ever owned and i've owned a lot, not sure about the hop yet though, may need time to bed in, generally though for £100 the quality is amazing.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
            If the quality of these is anything like the 226 I think i will give them a wide berth.
            Ive only heard good things about the WE 226s(and 228s). Cant really complain considering how much they sell for.

Comment

Do they still vent unless you are next to the sun like their 1911 does

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                Aww, more psitols, I was hoping for an MP5. On a side note though I tested my WE Sig P228 today and it kicks harder than any GBB i've ever owned and i've owned a lot, not sure about the hop yet though, may need time to bed in, generally though for £100 the quality is amazing.
                I'm looking forward to the P229, with any luck it will kick just as hard as the P228 :D

Nobody ever believes me when I tell them there isn't much (if anything) on the market that kicks like a WE P228....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                  Do they still vent unless you are next to the sun like their 1911 does
                  I was mostly using a TM 226 mag but the WE mag does'nt seem to vent, was pretty cold too, I think these new gneneration WE pistols are very different from previously, even my WE Browning is pretty reliable.
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I can't wait for my M&P compact, just need customs to get it to me now! Hopefully is up to WEs revamped reputation!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                      Ive only heard good things about the WE 226s(and 228s). Cant really complain considering how much they sell for.
                      Are you kidding, half of them have major molding problems with the slide, where they have used cheap metal to try and replicate the TM slide in metal. The results can and have been catastrophic.

Comment

No, make more GBBRs please.

Specifically more varients of the AK and MP5.
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

SIG P224 please.

Comment

more MP5's would be nice, with the only ones available being either far too expensive or rarer than horse meat being found in tesco bur-oh wait

Comment

WE MP5's, G3's, FN FAL's, FNC's and a GK5c all in gbb flavour please.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X