Zeta Labs VSS Vintorez release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeta Labs VSS Vintorez release date

Does anyone know how accurate the release date is for the Zeta Labs Vintorez?

Ive seen that its meant to be out in march but how accurate is this?

Re: Zeta Labs VSS Vintorez release date

No idea but thanks yet another aeg I must have going to keep my eyes open for this

Comment

This is one of two guns on my "WANT!" list... However, I don't subscribe to hype until it has been totally released... I'll only be disappointed lol!
      Originally posted by Walter Gropius
      If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Indeed. Would sell my kidney for a VSS, and a lung for a GBB version
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Well, don't hold your breath on this, its been on a preorder status for nearly 2 years, its had constant shift right with release dates.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...78#post1091478

Nuff said?
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Ive just noticed a video on youtube about an airsoft VSS Vintorez made by a Russian company called NPO. Unfortunately I cant post a link as it contains a link to another retailer, but it is not hard to find. Just type in "Zeta Labs VSS" and its the top one. Looks to be excellent quality with a great trigger response, and variety of available magazines, and at $1000 its pricey, but still a realistic option.

And the best thing is, its available to purchase now!

May be a good alternative for those who dont wish to wait for the Zeta Labs one!

Comment

I've seen those.
                Note though, its a starting price of uber amounts.
                They are made to spec.
                For most its not an option.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Fair enough. Certainly nice to know theres an option out there though!

Any idea how much the Zeta Labs will be going for when they are finally released? I imagine around the 400 mark?

Comment

I wouldn't have a clue, don't expect it to be much cheaper than a real sword SVD if it hits these shores.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                      I wouldn't have a clue, don't expect it to be much cheaper than a real sword SVD if it hits these shores.
                      Lets hope it matches the Real Sword SVDs quality as well as price!

Comment

I think that this has been completely canned now, from what ive heard from a friends battle to get his money back it would seem that zeta labs took the preorders to get the cash to develop the VSS and AS Val, so sadly this might be utterly dead now :L (as is the AF/ ZL Kar98k )

Comment

My pre-order was 470 for the stock VSS and scope with nothing else. Postage would have been seperate on top, plus side it looks like G&G will be making a VSS this year.
                          Originally posted by tackle
                          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

If G&Gs is any good, I might have to swallow my hatred for long enough to drop some onto a Vintorez.

Comment

You not a G&G fan sean? I think they make cracking guns (by which i mean the F2000 and the LR300) and good starter guns :P
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Threepwood Find out more about Threepwood
                              Working...
                              X