New G&G stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G&G stuff

Looks like there are going to be some new G&G releases coming soon. Their website shows an M1 Garand and more importantly, a gas 1903 (or GM1903 as they call it). The 1903 looks similar to their Kar 98 in that it uses both gas and CO2 mags.

Re: New G&G stuff

They are also releasing a load of WG/ASG rebranded CO2 pistols, including some stubby revolvers, as well as some underwhelming spring pistols.

Comment

Wish people would stop re-branding shit!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

The 1903 looks promising - I like their Kar98K (but I'm dubious about a gun stamped with a swastika) so that could be awesome with a similar forward scope.

Does anyone recognise the GS-801SV/BKs - the RS pistols they're presumably based off, that is?

Comment

They're loose SIG P230 replicas. WG have been selling them for a while. Pretty crappy.

Comment

Very loose - totally didn't see the resemblance. I'm given to understand that WinGun OEM'd the CO2 1911s the G&G did previously, which makes me think if these are the same they won't be much good. I agree with the above that it's a shame that G&G are rebranding - they don't need to and it does undercut the big strides they've made in promoting their brand with better AEGs...

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
              Very loose - totally didn't see the resemblance. I'm given to understand that WinGun OEM'd the CO2 1911s the G&G did previously, which makes me think if these are the same they won't be much good. I agree with the above that it's a shame that G&G are rebranding - they don't need to and it does undercut the big strides they've made in promoting their brand with better AEGs...
              I agree. They have made some decent gear of late and it's strange to see that they are releasing what look to be two good rifles yet are messing about with rebranded pistols. One step forward and 2 steps back, as they say!

Comment

Originally posted by tnucjim View Post
                I agree. They have made some decent gear of late and it's strange to see that they are releasing what look to be two good rifles yet are messing about with rebranded pistols. One step forward and 2 steps back, as they say!
                Not to mention plastic spring pistols. What kind of market are they targeting..?

Comment

Lord only knows. The 1903, however, in USMC A1 and A5 configurations respectively...

Love that 8x Unertl, and there are replicas of both 'scopes...

Comment

its good to see the springfield m1903 nearing release.
                    now that the russians, germans & americans are catered for rifle wise in the grand scheme of airsoft, i do hope their next release in that particular line of kit is a number 4 enfield.

Comment

That's what I mean, latest line of G&G are really good then they go and re-brand utter shite guns, I just don't get it at all.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I'd love them to do an Enfield No'4 or an SMLE.
                        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                          I'd love them to do an Enfield No'4 or an SMLE.
                          Just are luck for them to skip an Enfield - they will probably do a mosin nagant or Ariska 1905 next.

Comment

Intersted to see how their VSS and WA2000 comes along. Does anyone know if the wa2000 is going to be gas or spring? I know its coming with a plastic woodkit but they are offering after market wood kits aswell (or at least that the status last time i looked into it).

Originally posted by tisane
                            Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

As far as im aware the wa2000 was roadblocked because of copyrighting issues.
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tnucjim James Find out more about tnucjim
                              Working...
                              X