Collapse

The Manor, Warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont quote me on it, ive never been. You should check the website or ask the guy running it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: The Manor, Warrington

i would imagine that inside building its 350 max and semi only. would have to check with the site with regards to fps limits in the grounds
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Limit is 328fps according to what Ive seen...which is sensible for CQB and pretty standard as you dont see many (or any) CQB sites or even woodland which allow AEG's over a max of 350.

Comment

Is there a M.E.D for snipers?

Can we get definite fps limits for all types of weapon from the OP?

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I'm sure Feydakin will be back on to answer questions when he gets a chance, but in the meantime you may find your answers at the Manor's Facebook page.

Search 'The Manor Airsoft' or click on the link that Feydakin put on the first post.

Under 'files' you will find a document called 'airsoft skirmish rules,' which includes all details such as FPS, MED and hopefully anything else you may need to know!
            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Cheers for knowing the location of the answer but not actually posting it, lol:

Weapons:

AEGs, pistols, shotties are restricted to 328 FPS
              Snipers are restricted to 500fps, 15m minimum engagement, no indoor use
              Indoors is restricted to semi-auto only for all games
              All weapons need to be chrono'ed before game
              Any player found in game over limits will be asked to leave
              Pyro is restricted to mk. 5 thunderflashes, 9mm BFG or equivalent
              Knives must be fully flexible and not sharp

Also there doesn't appear to be a rule for semi auto snipers as opposed to bolt actions. Personally a few shots to the face even at 15m in rapid succession at 500fps is troubling.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Ive always taken "Snipers = 500fps" to mean the same as bolt action, but then Im not a numpty who likes to find a way to run a hot gun.

Im sure the site runners will confirm that logic either way for us (the give away is saying AEG @ 328fps, doesnt matter if its limited to semi or not as its still an AEG)

Comment

My local is 450 semi and 500 bolt action. Med 15 meters. After 15 meters its probably lost most of the extra 100 fps so it's no different from shooting someone in a room with a pistol in cqb.

Comment

It will probably be 400fps for semi auto only snipers that are locked, with a 15m engagement distance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feydakin Find out more about Feydakin
                    Working...
                    X